• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have found myself

RoseKnows

Your guess is as good as mine
So since my last post, I’ve had a life-changing spiritual experience where I spoke with the creator. I feel like I finally know my place, but I don’t know if it already has a name.

What I believe as of now is that the ultimate goal for humanity as a whole is to obtain perfection. We are born perfect, but those who have been corrupted as well as corrupting environments twist us. It’s my belief that we must obtain perfection to our best extent on a personal level, tell others how to achieve perfection, and make a more perfect world for the next generation. This is, as I see it, done in the following three ways:
Cause no misfortune upon others
Cause no misfortune upon your soul
Cause no misfortune upon the world

It’s also my belief that the way to commune with god is through getting baked and meditating. I’ve been doing it with a flame, and I’ve been consistently getting great visions and truths from god

Does this sound like anything else out there?

Axe Elf

Prophet
Does this sound like anything else out there?

It hints a little at psychosis.

Cause no misfortune upon others, as distinct from cause no misfortune upon the world? The creator seems a little redundant. I have no idea what it would take to cause misfortune upon my soul. Apparently I am free to abuse my own body, however... which sounds like a plus.

And it's our place to tell others how to achieve perfection? Seems like more than a little room for abuse there.

I dunno, I think I would look into medication as much as meditation.