• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have another question for YOU to ignore

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Matthew 24:4 was written for those men who asked Jesus, when, how, and what and they would become shepherds of God's people in Jesus' stead.
So he tells them, just know not to mislead anyone.
But the Bible says what Jesus said is for all the children of God who are the lambs of Christ who can't even tell the difference between come and go.

To be misled proves you aren't a sheep. Doesn't it?

djhwoodwerks

Take head that no one you mislead. See that you do not mislead because..........some will be teachers and shepherds. Matthew 24:4 is for them.

Just because you reword it, still doesn't make it right.

Is that the way you taught your children to talk? When you taught them about strangers, did you tell them, "be careful, that no one you talk to"?

ukok102nak

Read Matthew 28:19 and Matthew 24:4 with wisdom.
God is love. Is Jesus the way, The Truth and the life............................... or not?
Is Jesus for teaching us the truth or are all the indiscreet apprentices for teaching it?
God teaches the believer love. True? Matthew 28:19 seems to be saying that the people
who are Jesus' disciples teach love.

I think people can teach people wisdom, but God teaches people love. To be a disciple of Jesus is to love.
True or false?

~;> as they say
:read: (as it is written)
God has set some in the congregation: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracle workers, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, and various kinds of languages.
Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all miracle workers?
Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with various languages? Do all interpret?

answer this question and your question shall be answered too

thats why
:read: (again with all yoyr heart and soul)
Revelation of John 5:2
I saw a powerful angel calling out in a loud voice, "Who deserves to open the scroll and break the seals on it?"

now who deserves to open the scroll and who can break the seal accordin to the scripture itself

by the way
discipleship is not for those who cling unto any man made doctrine according to christjesus our lord and saviour
the only begotten son of god
if we may say so
so as it is written
:read:
Revelation of John 22:3
There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.
4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

5 There will no longer be any night, and they need no lamp light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever.

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> as they say
God has set some in the congregation: first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracle workers, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, and various kinds of languages.
Do all have gifts of healings? Do all speak with various languages? Do all interpret?

thats why
:read: (again with all yoyr heart and soul)
Revelation of John 5:2
I saw a powerful angel calling out in a loud voice, "Who deserves to open the scroll and break the seals on it?"

now who deserves to open the scroll and who can break the seal accordin to the scripture itself

by the way
discipleship is not for those who cling unto any man made doctrine according to christjesus our lord and saviour
the only begotten son of god
if we may say so
so as it is written
Revelation of John 22:3
There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.
3 There will be no curse any more. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants serve him.
4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

5 There will no longer be any night, and they need no lamp light; for the Lord God will illuminate them. They will reign forever and ever.

godbless
unto all always

My question was: Is it true God teaches the disciple love and you replied by repeating scripture about how God has set men in the congregation for different activities. I know that scripture. That scripture seems to me to prove my point that Jesus never said to go make disciples because that is the job of being sent (apostleship), teaching, prophesying, healing, speaking different languages......so it takes a congregation to make disciples Doesn't it? No one can obey the order, "go, make disciples", but people try. Don't they? Are they sheep who do try?

Then, someone might say a disciple is someone who brings another person to the congregation to be taught by it. But, to be a disciple of someone is to be taught by him. Correct? I think that if anyone here was actually being taught by him, he would understand that a disciple of Jesus is one who is being taught by him. The Bible makes it about being taught by someone else. By the way, spiritual obedience to someone else respecting God's Kingdom can't be anything other than antichrist. Can it?

Anyway, God's people are suppose to seek peace and pursue it. Psalms 34:14 and 1 Peter 3:11. According to Matthew 28:19 they are suppose to to it in all nations for a witness to all people. When someone of all people see the peace of a disciple of Jesus he or she will approach that person and that person of Jesus will disciple the seeker of peace. The seeker of peace need not attach himself to Jesus' disciple. He may go on his way to make MORE peace.
Peace will spread and this will grow.

5"How beautiful are your tents, Jacob, your dwelling places, Israel! 6"Like valleys they spread out, like gardens beside a river, like aloes planted by the LORD, like cedars beside the waters. 7 Water will flow from their buckets; their seed will have abundant water. "Their king will be greater than Agag; their kingdom will be exalted
8"God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. They devour hostile nations and break their bones in pieces; with their arrows they pierce them.
9Like a lion they crouch and lie down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse them? "May those who bless you be blessed and those who curse you be cursed!"

Psalms 92:12
Psalms 1:3
Proverbs 3:33

I will tell you something about Proverbs 3:33. If a person has accepted The Lord to obey The Lord and he is blessed, but he does not make known his affinity for The Lord, then people actually will think that what he has in a physical way or where he is in a physical way is what makes him prosper, then The Lord is not glorified in that man.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A person on another thread said something of this nature (it is what I heard); Jehovah need not be glorified because God is glorious. But he used the word justified, I think. It was about attributing righteousness to God and those people said that is not God's will for us. It is so stupid, it is funny.

ukok102nak

~;> also
read this
as is it written
Romans 12:5
so we, who are many, are one body in Messiah, and individually members one of another.
6 Having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, if prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of our faith;
7 or service, let us give ourselves to service; or he who teaches, to his teaching;
8 or he who exhorts, to his exhorting: he who gives, let him do it with liberality; he who rules, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil. Cling to that which is good.

by the ways
as what we've said before

and perhaps you should clarify too
what congregation are you talking to
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always

My question was: Is it true God teaches the disciple love and you replied by repeating scripture about how God has set men in the congregation for different activities. I know that scripture. That scripture seems to me to prove my point that Jesus never said to go make disciples because that is the job of being sent (apostleship), teaching, prophesying, healing, speaking different languages......so it takes a congregation to make disciples Doesn't it? No one can obey the order, "go, make disciples", but people try. Don't they? Are they sheep who do try?

Then, someone might say a disciple is someone who brings another person to the congregation to be taught by it. But, to be a disciple of someone is to be taught by him. Correct? I think that if anyone here was actually being taught by him, he would understand that a disciple of Jesus is one who is being taught by him. The Bible makes it about being taught by someone else. By the way, spiritual obedience to someone else respecting God's Kingdom can't be anything other than antichrist. Can it?

Anyway, God's people are suppose to seek peace and pursue it. Psalms 34:14 and 1 Peter 3:11. According to Matthew 28:19 they are suppose to to it in all nations for a witness to all people. When someone of all people see the peace of a disciple of Jesus he or she will approach that person and that person of Jesus will disciple the seeker of peace. The seeker of peace need not attach himself to Jesus' disciple. He may go on his way to make MORE peace.
Peace will spread and this will grow.

5"How beautiful are your tents, Jacob, your dwelling places, Israel! 6"Like valleys they spread out, like gardens beside a river, like aloes planted by the LORD, like cedars beside the waters. 7 Water will flow from their buckets; their seed will have abundant water. "Their king will be greater than Agag; their kingdom will be exalted
8"God brought them out of Egypt; they have the strength of a wild ox. They devour hostile nations and break their bones in pieces; with their arrows they pierce them.
9Like a lion they crouch and lie down, like a lioness--who dares to rouse them? "May those who bless you be blessed and those who curse you be cursed!"

Psalms 92:12
Psalms 1:3
Proverbs 3:33

I will tell you something about Proverbs 3:33. If a person has accepted The Lord to obey The Lord and he is blessed, but he does not make known his affinity for The Lord, then people actually will think that what he has in a physical way or where he is in a physical way is what makes him prosper, then The Lord is not glorified in that man.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> also
read this
as is it written
Romans 12:5
so we, who are many, are one body in Messiah, and individually members one of another.
6 Having gifts differing according to the grace that was given to us, if prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of our faith;
7 or service, let us give ourselves to service; or he who teaches, to his teaching;
8 or he who exhorts, to his exhorting: he who gives, let him do it with liberality; he who rules, with diligence; he who shows mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor that which is evil. Cling to that which is good.

by the ways
as what we've said before

and perhaps you should clarify too
what congregation are you talking to
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always
YOU tell me about when a new person in Christ reads YOUR Bible and SEES, "Go, make disciples", what, according to YOU, do YOU think she should do?

I have seen Jehovah's Witnesses make their husbands into disciples. I have seen mothers and fathers make their children into disciples. How have I seen it done?

See Samson and Delilah. Tell me how getting people to do what you want them to do is pursuing peace? Just tell me that and then you might leave me alone, like most of them do.

I am going to tell you that I think your question to me means that I am speaking to an evil congregation. It is too bad what I think about you can't be explained without misunderstanding.

Last edited:

ukok102nak

~;> you literally pointing unto the bible
just focus first unto those verses that we showed unto you
and think for a while
where is your place among those who were mentioned from the scripture
first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracle workers, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, and various kinds of languages.

your misunderstanding came from jumping from one situation unto another situation which is irrelevant unto the main question of discipleship
becaused you also wanted to answer it by your own opinion

thats what we observed from your action and regarding unto those clouds
it could wait until you learn the basic

we tell you this as they say
Freely you received, so freely give.

godbless
unto all always

God's cloud of witnesses. Is there any other?

YOU tell me about when a new person in Christ reads YOUR Bible and SEES, "Go, make disciples", what, according to YOU, do YOU think she should do?

I have seen Jehovah's Witnesses make their husbands into disciples. I have seen mothers and fathers make their children into disciples. How have I seen it done?

See Samson and Delilah. Tell me how getting people to do what you want them to do is pursuing peace? Just tell me that and then you might leave me alone, like most of them do.

I am going to tell you that I think your question to me means that I am speaking to an evil congregation. It is too bad what I think about you can't be explained without misunderstanding.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> you literally pointing unto the bible
just focus first unto those verses that we showed unto you
and think for a while
first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracle workers, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, and various kinds of languages.

your misunderstanding came from jumping from one situation unto another situation which is irrelevant unto the main question of discipleship
becaused you also wanted to answer it by your own opinion

thats what we observed from your action and regarding unto those clouds
it could wait until you learn the basic

we tell you this as they say
Freely you received, so freely give.

godbless
unto all always
I have shown you that it is YOUR opinion that Jesus says, "make disciples". Pay attention, if you want to, but if you refuse, then this might be true of you too. Matthew 24:39

ukok102nak

I have shown you that it is YOUR opinion that Jesus says, "make disciples". Pay attention, if you want to, but if you refuse, then this might be true of you too. Matthew 24:39
Who is "we"?

~;> that is
if you put unto a certain fact
that paying attention from your own opinion doesnt solve the problem

why dont you answer the question first
then we'll explain it unto you

godbless
unto all always

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> that is
if you put unto a certain fact
that paying attention from your own opinion doesnt solve the problem

why dont answer the question first
then we'll explain it unto you

godbless
unto all always
I am female.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I choose help(er) and I know the pure language so that too. Zephaniah 3:9 Hebrews 10:16

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Aha! Female! Someone to ignore...................... I realize that I am hard to love but gee wiz, you guys are EASY.

Psalms 2:4

ukok102nak

I choose help(er) and I know the pure language so that too. Zephaniah 3:9 Hebrews 10:16
Aha! Female! Someone to ignore...................... I realize that I am hard to love but gee wiz, you guys are EASY.

Psalms 2:4

~;> we are not saying anything like that
and the truth is your one of those many female who really loves to fight for your right to help others
especially in spiritual battle
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

djhwoodwerks

It is my opinion and I have tons and tons and tons of proof that what we have is chockful of people's opinions of what God's Word communicates. Opinion is not inerrant. Agree?

It is "your" opinion, that the Bible is "chockful of "peoples" opinions", and "opinions" are not inerrant? Except for yours, right?

If no one accepts "your" opinion, then they will be swept away like in the day of Noah?

djhwoodwerks

How can you "choose" help(er)?

1 Corinthians 12:28 (ESV Strong's) 28 And God has appointed in the church first apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, helping, administrating, and various kinds of tongues.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
~;> we are not saying anything like that
and the truth is your one of those many female who really loves to fight for your right to help others
especially in spiritual battle
if we may say so

godbless
unto all always
I can't disagree with that! Your turn. Who is we? Do you mean @djhwoodwerks ?