• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I had an interesting thought...

I was just wondering what you think on the Wicca subject. Seeing as I am part of this religion it would be nice if you could keep many harsh comments cut short or suppress yourself from saying any at all. I just sat in my Sitting Room/Library/Conservatory meditating on a Love Spell I had just cast upon somebody at school when it popped into my head. I finished off meditation and came on here as fast as I could. I just want to know.

I also would like to know more on the Satanism path for I believe that if you come to terms with all religions and their paths, you can find a balance in all of them and yourself. I had to think hard on that. I would like to know if you believe in the Son, the Father and the Holy Spirit God, not the Devil, for I have heard that you do not believe in the God in Heaven but only of the Horned One (not the Wiccan Horned One). Please answer my questions for I am in need of answers before I cast my invisibility spell over my teacher so she wont ask me anymore hard maths questions.

Ðanisty

You just posted two threads with the same name, but different content. I will assume you meant to edit your post instead and I'll answer the one you posted most recently. As far as my opinions on Wicca, I addressed that when you asked in another thread, but I'll repost it here for you:
Danisty said:
I'm not a Satanist but I'll answer your question anyway since Luciferianism is considered part of the Left Hand Path.

Wicca is wicca...lol. The unfortunate fact is that pagan gods were assimilated by Christianity and turned into devils. To a Christian, it can be hard to understand how worship of those gods isn't worship of the Christian devil. Nevertheless, it's entirely different. The Christian version is the corrupt version. Some Christians will accept what you say, but if they are insistent, there isn't much point in wasting your time on it. I say ignore those people, you won't be able to educate them anyway.

The funny thing is that while Wiccans have to try very hard to disassociate themselves from Satanists, we also have to try just as hard to disassociate ourselves from the Christian concepts. Wicca isn't the same thing as Satanism, but neither are properly understood by Christians. We're in the same boat.

You are asking for a definitive answer which I cannot give because all Satanists are different...all have different opinions and attitudes towards this stuff. Personally, I am Luciferian and I believe that God does exist. I believe that Jesus was his son. I have no opinion really on the Holy Ghost. However, I wouldn't even say I'm common amongst Luciferians. Many do not believe in any god at all.

What does any of this have to do with love spells (which I find only cause trouble and probably shouldn't be cast) and invisibility spells?

Wicca is a path that helps youre life become easier as well as harder, so as long as I commit myself to the LORD and LADY and make sure I 'Harme None', I can cast anything I like. So I cast a Love and Invisibility Spell. I wasn't referring to anything... what are you going on about?

Sorry if that last bit sounded rude but, I'm just asking.

Ðanisty

godconstantine said:
Wicca is a path that helps youre life become easier as well as harder, so as long as I commit myself to the LORD and LADY and make sure I 'Harme None', I can cast anything I like. So I cast a Love and Invisibility Spell. I wasn't referring to anything... what are you going on about?
What are you going on about? I was just wondering why you brought up the topic of love spells and invisibility spells in this thread that apparently has little to do with it. You cannot be certain that your love spell harms none. In fact, it might be you that it harms. I'm certainly not going to say you can't cast one. I'm simply offering my opinion on the matter.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
godconstantine said:
I also would like to know more on the Satanism path for I believe that if you come to terms with all religions and their paths, you can find a balance in all of them and yourself. I had to think hard on that. I would like to know if you believe in the Son, the Father and the Holy Spirit God, not the Devil, for I have heard that you do not believe in the God in Heaven but only of the Horned One (not the Wiccan Horned One). Please answer my questions for I am in need of answers before I cast my invisibility spell over my teacher so she wont ask me anymore hard maths questions.
Perhaps it is not my place to discuss such a thing, but I shall. "if you come to terms with all religions and their paths, you can find a balance in all of them an yourself." Ha ha ha- that means you must include Wicca and Satanism with the others...... If you do not believe in God and the other Christian beliefs, then you cannot believe in Satan. Do you see that point?

Casting spells over another merely effects/affects YOU! Perhaps the math, which you so fear is where you should look for some answers.......

I came to believe what I did by first finding what I did not believe in.... if that is any help.... for I am not accepted in any "religion" that is even in this place....

Ðanisty

Coming to terms with all religions and paths does not necessarily mean believing in all religions and paths.

Since you originally asked it....
I don't think to highly of Wicca, simply because in my experience it prided itself on being a "practical" versus "theological", but never seemed very real. I could only imagine "beams of energy surging from my palm chakras" for so long.

I used the book provided by the Correllian Wicca congregation, for the record.

Satanists, as defined by our friend Anton, are atheists.

You might want to inquire with Danisty for questions regarding "theistic satanism" etc. I've never encountered any organized body and therefore can't legitimately answer questions.

Goat

Wiccians are always blowing bubbles in their milk. Caucasian Hinduism. Openminded folk, but often too flaky for discourse about their own beliefs. Their needless substitution of letters in phonetic language is aggrivating.

Satanism is WHATEVER I SAY IT IS! :) because I'M the ineffable King of Hell!

Some Satanists, myself included, have a dionysian reveler streak. But we don't worship or humilate ourselves to any God because we see it as worshipping ourselves by proxy. We skip a step and worship ourselves directly. This is the non theistic brand of Satansim of course.

Selene

I do respect wiccans, although I honestly s****** at the thought of sky- clad rituals... jumping around naked in the forests really isn't my thing. Perhaps I picked the wrong wicca group in my early teens... Anyway, I'm happily atheistic, so the Lord/ Lady thing didn't really appeal to me, either. I'd rather have a bleak and realistic outlook upon life than putting on those pink glasses, meaning no disrespect.

Matt

Casting a love spell seems to me to be one of the most selfish minded acts a person can carry out. Whether these spells work or not. A person either likes you or they don't, you should not attempt to force a person to love you. For they are not loving you for what you are or who you are, they are simply under a spell. Perhaps you should spend some more time trying to make this person love you naturally. To force someone to love you is to rape their emotions.