• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I guess this is where I start

Mraven721

My name is Michelle. I am a 27 year old stay at home mom to my son who is one, wife to Paul. I was raised in the catholic releigon. But I was a bad catholic. I questioned too many things.
Now I've been attending my local UU church for about a month now and I believe I have found a home.
Hope I can become an asset to this community.

Michelle

Mraven721

robtex said:
Hi Michelle, what facilitated your shift from Catholism to UU?
Good question. Thank you for asking.
I haven't attended church in years and years. I knew I didn't want to go back to catholic churchs. Then one day a friend of mine who I know and respect mentioned that she attended a UU church. Well I was off to google and researched it and it sounded like a perfect fit to me so I started attending my local church. I guess mainly I couldn't/never had 'bought' what catholics were selling me. I said to myself 'Ok, I just disagree with this one issue'. Over and over again.