• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I got Covid

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Hello so I tested positive for Covid today and I'm supposed to get some medicine soon to help with the discomfort. I started having symptoms yesterday when it started as a dry mouth. I've had other illnesses that started on with the dry mouth as a first sign so I had already suspected that I caught something.
The odds are in your favor. Get well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hello so I tested positive for Covid today and I'm supposed to get some medicine soon to help with the discomfort. I started having symptoms yesterday when it started as a dry mouth. I've had other illnesses that started on with the dry mouth as a first sign so I had already suspected that I caught something.
This should help...
OIP.5k70Gm-jqPjLyAlxKQHn9gHaFP

Psalm23

I'm doing much better today. Mostly got a cough. I can resume regular activities tomorrow and need to wear a mask for 5 days.

Wandering Monk

At this stage you undoubtedly got the less dangerous variant of the virus, BA1 or BA2.

I had my second dose in April 2021 and got Covid in early December that year, just as I was about to get the booster. This was when Delta was the dominant variant. Five days of low grade fever and body ache. A couple days of loss of taste. No cough or sore throat. I am 64. My wife got COVID at the same time. She brought it home from work. She had similar symptoms but with lower back ache. About six weeks after recovery she started losing hair. I did not have that problem, however about that same time I got spots of rash on my abdomen and under my armpits that itched. They are still there but fading.