• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I forgot my own anniversary

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
As of two days ago, I have been with you guys (in spirit even in absense) for a year now.:bounce

How do I get recognition for this in my 'awards' box?

Also, while I'm here. What happened to all the money I had in the bank, and what are all those cute little icons located in the bottom right corner of some of the posts?

And, I can't access my personal RF webpage, nor can I view other RF webpages.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Everything got revamped. Don't know what happened to the money, but we think michel embezzled it! JUST JOKING! The icons are 'gifts' you can purchase and give to someone.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
EnhancedSpirit said:
What happened to all the money I had in the bank

During the changes, who ever put money in the bank lost them. I lost 17K. Talked to Todd about it and he is looking into it.

And what are all those cute little icons located in the bottom right corner of some of the posts?

Go to your eStore Menu and click on Give gift. You can send someone a gift.

And, I can't access my personal RF webpage, nor can I view other RF webpages.

Hmm...odd. You might have to contact Todd about that. Sometimes I would have that problem but I think it was because Todd was working on the site and making more improwments.

fromthe heart

ES so glad to have known you for a whole year...glad you came here you are a welcomed addition...YEA!!!:dan: Happy dancing time!!!

Ori

Angel slayer
EnhancedSpirit said:
Thanks everybody. I'm getting used to all the new changes. It's great to be back.

It's nice to see you back. :D

Will you be staying around now?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I just noticed the rewards aren't showing when you mentioned it. Just days from my one year, and no blue star. I can say, this has been the longest I've ever stuck around on one forum. It's been a great online-year.