• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I can safely conclude that Google is not a biased left-wing search engine.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
...because most every time I do a search on Google favoring conservatives and Republicans, or making a search that criticizes the left or Democrats, there is nothing good that the Republicans have done in the last two years, so the results lack anything of substance. Has this been your experience and do you continually have problems finding Pro right or Pro Republican results?

NOTE: This is a Liberal Only thread.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
WE control google just like in the past we controlled TV. We even told people what was going on but they continued to sit hypnotized as we worked our will on them. Now we brainwash the sheep on the internet and make them ready for shearing.

There is nothing wrong with your television set. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are controlling transmission. If we wish to make it louder, we will bring up the volume. If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the next hour, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear.

Ellen Brown

...because most every time I do a search on Google favoring conservatives and Republicans, or making a search that criticizes the left or Democrats, there is nothing good that the Republicans have done in the last two years, so the results lack anything of substance. Has this been your experience and do you continually have problems finding Pro right or Pro Republican results?

I think about two years ago, Goofle got a lot dummer.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
My searches tend to be so all over the place that algorithms tend to not know what to show me (though they're getting better).

Ellen Brown

How do they decide who is liberal?

Bob the Unbeliever

I often get more and more frustrated with Google's "results".

Back in the beginning? All you ever got, was *exactly* what you searched for -- and nothing but that.

A "no results" is, in fact, a valid result.

These days, it's becoming harder and harder to beat Google into *only* giving you material you were searching for, and not adding a giant pile of unrelated fluff.

Alas, more and more I must resort to this
https://www.google.com/advanced_search

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
I don't like google's bias. I think everyone should get the same search results except for the ads.

I'm also a moderate (I am both liberal and conservative), so they better treat me right.