• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

john2054

I am debating Darwins evolutionary theory on a religious website forum and i am suspecting that i am going to rile some feathers in the process! lol

Horrorble

I am a watcher.

image.png

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am noticing forum is a place where criticism flows free. Most criticism is either benign or helpful I am discovering. Some criticism is worthless and mean. It has occurred to me that the mean criticism is hardly ever balanced with any helpful criticism by the posters who tend to have only worthless and mean criticism for another poster. Does no one find that strange? If a poster's intelligence is insulted a hundred times is it not weird that the ones insulting never have a compliment ready? If everyone was like the few who cannot agree on anything people would not stay to share as what would be the point?

Because some posters have only barbs to offer some other posters must wonder "Do I have nothing worthwhile in my head?". (in the opinion of the Barb Master).

A practical application goes like this..... Someone has a point to make but it is just not coming through. And the fact that it is not coming through is commented on by many or a few. The one with the point struggles for days, months or even years to make the point obvious. Let me say to make a point obvious does not mean the point maker is looking for agreement, just looking for understanding. THEN (but I have no proof. It is conjecture) when the point is finally made no one and I mean NO ONE comes forward with "OH! I see now what you mean". Ever never. How weird is that?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I might get a head ache from laughing so hard in case you were wondering. I made up a new word today but I can not share it on forum.

If you have a really good imagination I mean bad you can figure out what it is.