• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am....

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am kidding. I don't really talk about the Trinity. Though, maybe it is essentially what causes a division.
The reason why I am going off on it is because I made a typing mistake. I typed, "I think there has always been a scheme", but what I was thinking was, "I think there has not always been a scheme."

The ultimate scheme, I believe, is Jesus (not his real name).

Are you beginning to get my drift? "You" is anyone reading me who gives a damn.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now we shall switch to I have. OK?

I have OMG I forgot! I think I am going to remember it. Later. I hope.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How to remember 100 (that is before 101)

Go back to where you first thought of it.

I remember.......... I am finding licentious satisfaction in how very stupid people are!

I think that is the reason it might be OK to call me evil. Am I evil?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You seem to be having some trouble with boredom.
I am sure there must be dishes to do or something?:)
I am quick. I can do both. Sometimes I wish I didn't do both because doing dishes at 10 pm is no fun. Do you want to know what I made today?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
what did you make today?
I am not only going to tell you what. I am going to tell you why.

My daughter says there is something in the refrigerator that is making other stuff taste bad.
So, of course, cleaning time!
Don't blame me as I was away for five days. After I got back and things had spoiled I heard that some people, "do NOT search refrigerators", which I think is funny because it is what I do every day, at least twice. (I am just being honest there).

There was too much milk (when I got back). On the way home I bought an organic chicken at Trader Joes. I don't go there much.

So I made soup. Some people like chicken in their chicken soup, so I put some of the chicken in that.
I gave some to the dog.
I forgot what else I did with it. It doesn't matter.
There was chicken and milk to do something with. I had some cheese (but I didn't mind going to the store for more.)

Cheese and milk makes baked mac and cheese. Chicken can make lots of things and I remember what I did with some of it. I made quesadillas (which is not spelled with a c or a k). I love google!

Anyway, I made baked mac and cheese (see James Beard) and then I made my own creation.

I used some of the roux from the mac and cheese before the cheese goes in. I put the little bit of butter sauce left over from the sauce for the lobster ravioli (Trader Joes). That is shallots, white wine, lemon juice and lots of butter. It is mostly butter (there is a name for it, but I'm not looking for it).

Add the leftover chicken to all that. Add cooked carrots, celery, frozen peas and frozen pearl onions in sauce. Heat it all up. When it is hot, put on top buttermilk biscuit and cook on high.

Delicious!

Last edited:

allfoak

Alchemist
I am not only going to tell you what. I am going to tell you why.

My daughter says there is something in the refrigerator that is making other stuff taste bad.
So, of course, cleaning time!
Don't blame me as I was away for five days. After I got back and things had spoiled I heard that some people, "do NOT search refrigerators", which I think is funny because it is what I do every day, at least twice. (I am just being honest there).

There was too much milk (when I got back). On the way home I bought an organic chicken at Trader Joes. I don't go there much.

So I made soup. Some people like chicken in their chicken soup, so I put some of the chicken in that.
I gave some to the dog.
I forgot what else I did with it. It doesn't matter.
There was chicken and milk to do something with. I had some cheese (but I didn't mind going to the store for more.)

Cheese and milk makes baked mac and cheese. Chicken can make lots of things and I remember what I did with some of it. I made quesadillas (which is not spelled with a c or a k). I love google!

Anyway, I made baked mac and cheese (see James Beard) and then I made my own creation.

I used some of the roux from the mac and cheese before the cheese goes in. I put the little bit of butter sauce left over from the sauce for the lobster ravioli (Trader Joes). That is shallots, white wine, lemon juice and lots of butter. It is mostly butter (there is a name for it, but I'm not looking for it).

Add the leftover chicken to all that. Add cooked carrots, celery, frozen peas and frozen pearl onions in sauce. Heat it all up. When it is hot, put on top buttermilk biscuit and cook on high.

Delicious!
Sounds yummy.
sounds like some thing i would have made in my younger days while raising my son.
I no longer eat meat.
Dairy but not very much.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to tell you how I got here.

There was a forum for former Jehovah's Witnesses that I posted on. It seems as though they hated me there. There was one former Jehovah's Witnesse there also and they seemed to hate him too. He was the one who told me about this place. He does not post here, but I do.