• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am thinking about poor Harvey Weinstein and JWs

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You linked to a 2015 article about the Royal Commission in Australia hearing 2 cases of sexual abuse. Those 2 cases were brought against the accused, and were presumably adjudicated in the 2 years hence. What else do you want to happen in those cases?
I do not care about the cases. I am going to yell now.

It is their false atmosphere that they themselves produce; ALL of them (because they ALL give away their power to the governing body); produce.

Can you hear me now?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now, back to the subject at hand. Or fingers, two of them.

Hollywood is rife with sexual messes. It is TO BE EXPECTED (can you hear me now?) But, in the "paradise" of the Jehovah's Witnesses, it might be the LAST thing that most parents and children (if they even know about such dishonesty) expect.

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

Nous

Premium Member
I do not care about the cases. I am going to yell now.

It is their false atmosphere that they themselves produce; ALL of them (because they ALL give away their power to the governing body); produce.

Can you hear me now?
It's obviously all very painful for you. All I can do is recommend a therapist.

Nous

Premium Member
Aha! Evidence. It wasn't easy (it took a whol;e five minutes) but I found what you are looking asked for. I will bore you. Ready?

Gonzalo Campos
Louis (Joseph) Daigle
Curtis Thomson
Donald L. Glew
Sergio Leuvano
Hugh Murry
Angela Montgomery
Jesus Cano
There are more, but I have donuts to fry.
Source?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
All I can do is recommend a therapist.
I imagine that I am hearing from you that a spiritual paradise will likely have predators in it and that a person should be aware that he, she, or the children might become victims. IN A SPIRITUAL PARADISE. It might be that your subconscious is suggesting that YOU see a therapist.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am just saying that you can't have both.

In Hollywood there will always be both and people using Hollywood should always exercise caution.

But, an organization that is headed by Jesus Christ and Jehovah themselves and run by The Holy Spirit should not have in it criminally minded people.

It is understandable that some people who appear to be upright Jehovah's Witnesses aren't.

(I think my decent therapist will say I do not need therapy for using big letters on the forum)

It is NOT OK to call it a spiritual paradise.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
="savagewind, post: 5370942, member: 38566"

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

OK! Therapy for writing large. Oh, brother!

The reason for the large letters is because I was being ridiculed for making a comparison between what goes on in Hollywood and what goes on in the Christain Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

PS There is no plan for the therapist.

Nous

Premium Member
I imagine that I am hearing from you that a spiritual paradise will likely have predators in it and that a person should be aware that he, she, or the children might become victims. IN A SPIRITUAL PARADISE. It might be that your subconscious is suggesting that YOU see a therapist.
Wow, what an hallucination.

Nous

Premium Member
I am just saying that you can't have both.

In Hollywood there will always be both and people using Hollywood should always exercise caution.

But, an organization that is headed by Jesus Christ and Jehovah themselves and run by The Holy Spirit should not have in it criminally minded people.

It is understandable that some people who appear to be upright Jehovah's Witnesses aren't.

(I think my decent therapist will say I do not need therapy for using big letters on the forum)

It is NOT OK to call it a spiritual paradise.

OK! Therapy for writing large. Oh, brother!

The reason for the large letters is because I was being ridiculed for making a comparison between what goes on in Hollywood and what goes on in the Christain Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses.

PS There is no plan for the therapist.
I hope you don't have access to guns.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
“Why is this needed?” You ask. The purpose for the map is to correct the false assumption promoted by the leaders of Jehovah’s Witnesses that Jehovah’s Witnesses (JWs) live in a “spiritual paradise” free from crime, violence, domestic violence and the sexual abuse of children.

JW Crime Map

Hollywood is a place where there is a give and take of sexual favors. It is a common occurrence. Is it not? If it is, a person has to be careful. Both of them, the giver and the taker must know that caution is something that is needed.

On the other hand (WHY do I love how stupid they are?) the Jehovah's Witnesses are conditioned to believe that they need not exercise caution. I've already told you why.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Theoretically, if I as a Jehovah's Witness exercise caution against a fellow JW then in a sense I am bearing witness against him because I have no proof that he has ever done anything like abusing a child. So anyone in good standing in the congregation should be trusted because if you do not trust your fellow it is Jehovah you aren't trusting because Jehovah is the ultimate Head over the congregation and so a pedophile cannot under that circumstance have any privileges. When I know someone has the privilege of going door to door, I know he can be trusted because he has been approved for going door to door.