• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am not new.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I spent some years here. Many posts, most nonsense, but, isn't that just like life?

I think that I might not stay because I do not want to or they do not want to let me, which is perfectly fine.

I am free! I love being free. I would not trade my freedom for anything.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I remember the name JustGeorge. I hope that you are doing just fine!

Your moniker is self defeating, in my opinion.

Does anyone know anyone well? I think not.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I spent some years here. Many posts, most nonsense, but, isn't that just like life?

I think that I might not stay because I do not want to or they do not want to let me, which is perfectly fine.

Hi @savagewind. I'd wondered where you went.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe that Religious Forums needs some capital as it is kind-a SLOW showing.

OMG! I just adore my Jesus.

Also, that light blue is hard to read without squinting a little.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember the name JustGeorge. I hope that you are doing just fine!

Your moniker is self defeating, in my opinion.
You see, I look fun. Really fun!

But I'm not. I'm even tempered, and slow moving, and I study religion and culture as a hobby.

And that's really disappointing for some. Thought I'd just cut to the chase here.
Does anyone know anyone well? I think not.
I think a few people know me well. I think I know a few people well, too.

I could be wrong, though. I was twice before.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member

Hello. I was just wondering about you. I ran across an old post of yours and it prompted me to wonder what you were up to.

Good to see you stop by.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I might recommend Free Cell to everyone with a computer. With some patience, you will be able to solve every one (on what app I play). It is free and it is wonderful. (Some puzzles have no solution, but not the one I am playing.) The only reason I might play the app that is random (with some puzzles that have no solution) is for SPEED. But, I do not care much for speed.

If you get stuck, just Google, "is puzzle XXXXXX solvable?" When you know that you can win, you will.

Philosophy it is, imo. To win is to know that you will.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I am still playing Hearts on my computer. Every day, I play Free Cell, Wordle, and Hearts.
I do Free Cell daily. I know how to play Hearts but I do not do that. And I should get back into Wordle. I used to be a New York Times Crossword addict. Still the best in the world.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

And you should spend another few years. Things have not changed much other than a major software update and new server along with quite a lot if fresh meat. Apart from that it's the same old RF.

We need old meat to make up the numbers.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There will have to be an awful lot of body work...probably a whole new model...at least I'm hoping...
Just overhauling a couple systems.
On the plus side, every doc & nurse I meet
is amazed that a 70 year old isn't on any
medication.
So I put down caffeine & multi-vitamins.
Just to have something on record.
This amuses them.