• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am not coming back to this thread

4consideration

Premium Member
Well, I NEVER...okay, maybe on occassion I do...alright...maybe more than occassionally...but certainly NOT on this thread...at least not anymore!

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Just checking...can't believe this is still going on!
Don't you people have anything else to do?

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Like I already said, i'm not posting here.

You did'nt saw me, and it wasn't even me the last time

Marble

Rolling Marble
:flower2:This is the ultimate farewell message.
After this farewell message, no other farewell message is ever necessary.
When you feel that you should sent a farewell message to someone, instead of sending a farewell message just quote this farewell message.
This farwell message is usable at (but not limited to) the following occasions:
:flower: Ending of romantic attachments (including shoes, underwear and dolls)
:flower: ****-kick for your boss
:flower: Leaving planet earth and moving to another location
:flower: Abandonment of your child/children/dog/husband at the freeway
:flower: Exit message before blowing up your local parliament
:flower: Any and all other occasions that need a farwell message.:flower2:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am posting to remind you that I am not posting here and I really mean it. This doesn't count as a post, but as a reminder.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I don't know if I was clear enought the last time.

But again, it wasn't me who posted here. I will never do such a thing.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Not only am I not posting on this thread anymore, I'm completely giving up RF. I'm totally wasting my time here and I have better things to do - obviously. I mean - obviously.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Not only am I not posting on this thread anymore, I'm completely giving up RF. I'm totally wasting my time here and I have better things to do - obviously. I mean - obviously.

Me too.

Let's ditch this thread and go someplace else more exciting.

Kathryn

Of course! Since, you know, any place is more exciting than this thread. :D

Cool. Wanna join me and Kathryn on our way out? Because we're leaving now.

And we're not coming back. Ever.

Let's all go shopping and raise hell about no one carrying our sizes. Then, with the money we saved because we can't find any shoes to fit us anywhere, we can go hang out in the bar area of the Olive Garden all afternoon, and drink several bottles of wine.

Because I am so done with this thread.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Let's all go shopping and raise hell about no one carrying our sizes. Then, with the money we saved because we can't find any shoes to fit us anywhere, we can go hang out in the bar area of the Olive Garden all afternoon, and drink several bottles of wine.

Because I am so done with this thread.

Sounds great! After non-shopping, raising hell, and drinking wine at Olive Garden, we can loudly announce to the dining crowd how women love nice guys and don't want jerks and see how many lively conversations start at each table because of our announcement.

So let's go. Get me out of here.

Marble

Rolling Marble
yeah, me too.
Since mont I wanna grill my amster, always delayed it because RF costs too much time... but not any more... watch out Humphrey, mommy is comming...

Me Myself

Back to my username
I´ve seen so many of yuo re-posting here.

You have so little spine. When I say I am not coming back, I just drop it.

I´ll leave this so you can ponder on it and I´ll never be coming back here.

Kathryn

Sounds great! After non-shopping, raising hell, and drinking wine at Olive Garden, we can loudly announce to the dining crowd how women love nice guys and don't want jerks and see how many lively conversations start at each table because of our announcement.

So let's go. Get me out of here.

Still here? I'm 3/4 of the way thru the first bottle of merlot! WHERE ARE YOU?????

4consideration

Premium Member
Man! I was going to offer a toast to not coming back to this thread. I discovered that I don't have any wine in the house. The closest thing I have are those little juice/veg. mixture boxes. With 1/3 less sugar than other juice boxes -- I won't even get a sugar buzz.

That blows...I'm outta here!