• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am not coming back to this thread

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Oh, that's it!! This time I'm leaving for good!! If you see me post again, remember that it is my evil twin sister!!!

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I'm not here, I'm somewhere else wondering why the person that inspired this thread hasn't said something about it yet!

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
This is only a test....not a post.
Had this been an actual post, I would expect a reply.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This is only a test....not a post.
Had this been an actual post, I would expect a reply.

You may expect one all you like, but don't hold your breath. You won't be getting a reply from me, because I'm totally done with this thread.

Kathryn

-5597-440x293.jpg

Koldo

Outstanding Member
I already told you i am not coming back. I am just saying it again in case someone missed it the first time.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You know what? I have better things to do than to keep saying the same thing over and over in this thread. I'm done. I have a life, by golly.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Seriously. I have a life outside RF that is much more interesting than this thread. Have a great day.

Bye.

Kathryn

I have a real life too. One that is demanding and fulfilling. I don't have the time or energy that this forum demands. I am done here. I mean it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I have a real life too. One that is demanding and fulfilling. I don't have the time or energy that this forum demands. I am done here. I mean it.

I know, right? Family, a business, and a torture chamber to maintain. I'm swamped with real life. Done.

Done.

Really. Done.