• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I am new here

ToServe

I am new here
Peace to all of you
i am from India.. Just now i have joined in this forums
I am from India.. age 63y
Doing Lord's ministry
I am hoping to have better fellowship here,,
please pray for our ministry here in India

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am new here
Peace to all of you
Doing Lord's ministry
Welcome, may all be well and happy.

Regards Tony

ToServe

I am doing missionary work in villages in India..
we appreciate your prayers for our mission works here
we are with
Out reach works,
Church planting works
disciples training program
seminars to teach fundamentals and right doctrine
some charity works for suffering saints
please pray

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
Join us for a snack in the staff cafeteria....
OIP.9yFQn7g-7GANGQaIFqRL1gHaEl

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I am new here
Peace to all of you
Doing Lord's ministry
I love India! :)
I'm a Gandhi extremist myself!

Your age is 63. 666 (just kidding, but John Kennedy got 666 votes at a democratic convention in the 50's , died of a fatal head wound in 63, the beast of the Apocalypse is supposed to have a fatal head wound, and I was just talking to someone of my house mates about a book called "the second reign of JFK", by Gabriel Cola.

JFK has a plaque at saint Olafs church here in the twin cities where I live, at the pew he knelt at and prayed on Gandhi's birthday, in Minneapolis.

I often say "Just remember, the Lord said "blessed are the peacemakers", they are children of God. ". That would include Gandhi, Many Buddhists and Hindus.

I only say that because you might have more luck in India if you consider that in Isaiah 45, Yahweh calls Cyrus "My Messiah, although you do not know me, I will give you success"...

Cyrus, king of Babylon, was accepted as Messiah by Yahweh and the Jews (yet he praised Babylonian Divinities above Yahweh), built the temple, created Israel, made it as safe to be a follower of the God of Abraham (or Jew) in Babylon or any hostile country, as it is in Jerusalem. He ruled the greatest Empire that existed up until then

His enemies who were colonized by him said they were glad they got colonized by him and lost the war with him

Has there been an emperor like that?, he loved the religion that demonized the Babylonian deities that he praised, including the chief Babylonian Queen of Heaven Inanna (mother of harlots, Babylon the great, woman that rides the beast)...and yet he paid for the Hebrew temple to be built. Loved them like children with special needs. Respected and fueled the religion that was most opposite of his...

And despite their religion being the one that most demonized his deities ( as king of Babylon, praising Babylon the great and other divinities sacred to the city, ) the followers of the opposite religion still accepted him as Messiah, and so did their God!

why am I the only person who prays to the God of Abraham, that seems to see it right there in Scripture, obviously irrefutable. He was the ultimate peacemaker that fulfilled prophecies about what the Messiah is supposed to do, that even Jesus failed to fulfill.

He was inspired by Queen Esther. Her name was changed to Esther, a virgin of Ishtar, the alternate name for Babylon the great Inanna, Queen of heaven, mother of harlots

He was born in her country before conquering Babylon. Esther used what is ordinarily sinful, in a way that saved her people... and she became Queen of Iran by selling herself and eating non kosher foods, to hide her identity, then prevented a Holocaust right before it was about to happen

And she did so by doing so many of the opposite things that Yahweh says to not do ... Cyrus wanted to take it a step further, and institute lawd to prevent such persecutions in many more countries, but he did not know the true God, he praised deities that Yahweh says the worst things about

And yet Yahweh calls him "Cyrus, my Messiah..."

peacemaker like that? Children of God... I will pray for your ministry as you said, but being a peacemaker in India, I pray comes with respect...

I would like to talk with you more perhaps, but I don't know if this thread is the appropriate place. I have experienced grace from Jesus, the Angels, the saints, but I have experienced grace from Gandhi, Cyrus, Queen Esther, Durga, Kali, Buddha, and Amaterasu...

I can tell you from experience what to avoid, but being from India, I assume you have had more experience than i. I have only been there in spirit, but the weekly groups here primarily are about spiritual giants from India.

Pax tecum! May heaven bless you to be a peace maker, child of God! :)

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I am doing missionary work in villages in India..
we appreciate your prayers for our mission works here
we are with
Out reach works,
Church planting works
disciples training program
seminars to teach fundamentals and right doctrine
some charity works for suffering saints
please pray
Hello and welcome!!!!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Anyway, welcome. I was not proselytizing because I was not saying any religion is wrong.

I just understand why a Christian in India might want to turn to the example of Cyrus, a Messiah, a peacemaker, who treated with special love the religion most opposed to his, that most demonized what he and the people of his city Babylon cherished most as being sacred

There are a lot of Hindus who have much virtue in India, who react badly to Christians attempting to evangelize (not so much mother Teresa, because she preached works of mercy , not much dogma, held non Christian lepers in Calcutta and called them "Jesus in disguise", brought dying Hindus and Muslims whatever their spiritual needs were on the death bed, not saying they go to hell if they don't convert)

But I really am amazed at how over a billion Hindus survived all the attempts of Abrahamic monotheists to colonize them . Thomas the Apostle made it to India in his life Time, so Christianity has been there right off the bat.

I know there Hindu Kami (Shinto word for spirit. Shinto has some kami deities that were originally Hindu. Shinto also have a tomb for Jesus, and ordained priests kneel before a cross and pray. While no infallible dogmas or scriptures saying he's the only way, they still include him...

...not for, not against.....go with what works. For some, Christ has the opposite effect, doesn't work. So, to be a peacemaker, children of God, means Christ wants people to find their remedy. A remedy for one person is not for all. A remedy for one person can help, another it can destroy

Not sure if good for your intro thread , but polytheism survived all those attempts of being violently colonized, Hindu deities demonized, people dehumanized century after century by those who believe Yahweh, Jesus, or Allah are the only way, everyone else is an abomination.

It is a very sensitive issue, and Im sure you experience rejection and hostility sometimes in India for your faith. It has nothing to do with Hindu Divinities wanting to harm souls, but a lot of it is seeing how India was sort of the place in the world that Polytheism made it's strongest last stand.

Also, maybe try and sympathize with non Christians, like, let them know you are not okay with how much the destruction of Idolators and their temples is justified in Scripture , you are against bigotry,

If I was a Christian in India, I would totally mention how a polytheist king of the most demonized cities, who loved and praised the most demonized Queen of Heaven , was accepted as Messiah by the God of Abraham, called "Messiah" by the followers of the religion most opposed to him..

And the God of Abraham Called him "Cyrus, my Messiah, although you do not know me..." Isaiah 45..

.if it happened before , why can't there be a Hindu like Gandhi, that Yahweh and his people accept as Messiah, who fulfills the prophecies that Jesus failed to fulfill (all of which has been done before by Cyrus and Queen Esther who inspired him.

Sort of an anti-antichrist. Scripture has had things God said were impossible, or would not happen, things that would happen like the destruction of Nineveh , given a precise day it would happen

..., and the day came, Jonah wanted to kill himself because the people of Nineveh got Yahweh to change his mind. It made Jonah look like a false prophet.

God repeatedly does what he says he will not do, blessed people for doing the opposite. Leah became the greatest Matriarch, created the levitical priesthood, Moses, the law, the Papacy, virgin Mary, and Jesus Christ the lamb of God , using literal darkness to get Jacob to have intercourse with a woman he never would have. He thought he was marrying her younger twin Rachel, she got him drunk, deception, stolen identity, and she stole what Jacob spent 7 years working for as a slave

She also rebelled against and changed Divine decree with her tears. So, she became greatest, most influential Matriarch, with the most sacred bloodline according to Abrahamic monotheism , the most studied and influential bloodline historically, and it never would have happened by following God's commandments

She had to rebel with tears that wore God out for changes in his plans, then she had to lie, deceive, hide her identity and works of darkness, in the literal pitch black darkness, to create Jesus Christ's bloodline, and the levitical priesthood has to descend from her son Levi. Judah the lion .

I know it's weird on an intro thread, but I would totally like to some how get the God of Abraham to accept another individual, a Hindu for instance like Gandhi, but a politician like Cyrus, that Yahweh makes it clear he is "my Messiah, " (his words in scripture) and someone Yahweh is okay with his followers accepting as Messiah ...

Because some people do not find teachings of Jesus humble, when Jesus says "that if you do not eat my flesh or drink my blood , you have no life in you." He lost many followers when he said that. And he did not call them back.

Jesus spoke of people being cursed, wailing, gnashing their teeth in the next life. Talk of tossing people into lakes of fire.

So, the prophecies of what the Messiah is supposed to be. They contradict each other. And Jesus did not fulfill many of those prophecies. It is because they are referring to different people as Messiah,

Jews accepted Cyrus as Messiah because he was actually fulfilling prophecies of what a Messiah will be, that Jesus did not come close to.

I guess, because of my love for India, id like to see someone like that come out of there is all .

Did I derail this thread?

Welcome! I just got hit by a spirit I think. :)

Last edited:

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Welcome -- hoping you can find spiritual sustenance among us.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
I am new here
Peace to all of you
Doing Lord's ministry
I hope you can learn here about other religions and be sympathetic to them. Certainly religions other than Christianity abound here.

InChrist

Free4ever
I am new here
Peace to all of you
Doing Lord's ministry
Welcome.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Thanks for pointing this out. I'm thinking that it may also be necessary to mention that preaching and proselytizing are prohibited on this forum.
Excellent point, even though I suspect that anyone who has been on RF for more than a week or two will know this already.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I am new here
Peace to all of you
Doing Lord's ministry
Welcome to RF,
I won't personally be praying because I dont believe it works and am not Christian anyway.
You may find the Christian DIR of interest.