• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hump dogs

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Ever owned an embarrassing dog? One that when company comes to visit, your shows how much they like them by mounting their leg? Had a friend that had a female lab. Went to his house, she comes up to me (the dog) and puts her nose in my crotch, then walks away. WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE! You started something! Hell, I've had dates that didn't go this well! :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
jeffrey said:
Ever owned an embarrassing dog? One that when company comes to visit, your shows how much they like them by mounting their leg? Had a friend that had a female lab. Went to his house, she comes up to me (the dog) and puts her nose in my crotch, then walks away. WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE! You started something! Hell, I've had dates that didn't go this well! :D

Thankfully, no.:p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
jeffrey said:
Ever owned an embarrassing dog? One that when company comes to visit, your shows how much they like them by mounting their leg?

I myself have long been convinced that if only we humans would do that instead of merely shaking hands, we would all get along a whole lot better. That's because it's very difficult to look upon someone you've humped legs with as a complete stranger with whom you have nothing in common. Down with handshakes! Up with humping!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Sunstone said:
I myself have long been convinced that if only we humans would do that instead of merely shaking hands, we would all get along a whole lot better. That's because it's very difficult to look upon someone you've humped legs with as a complete stranger with whom you have nothing in common. Down with handshakes! Up with humping!

A bit off topic, but...............

I had a friend who was convinced that, at one time, we men had our genatalia on the top of our heads, hence the habit of tipping hats off to ladies.......:cover:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
michel said:

I had a friend who was convinced that, at one time, we men had our genatalia on the top of our heads, hence the habit of tipping hats off to ladies.......:cover:
Maybe that's where the expression "Look! He's gone nuts!" Came from also!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
michel said:
most likely; never thought of it!:D
And the 10 gallon hat was made for well endowed men... No wonder all the women smiled and winked an Hoss on Bonanza!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Sunstone said:
Grandma! I love you too! :D

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
michel said:

Dang you, Michel! Now you've got me wondering whether it flopped in the wind, and I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee this morning. At this rate, it's gonna be on mind all day!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
jeffrey said:
Grandma! I love you too! :D

Hmmmm.... I think your visuals have convinced me we might want to make an exception for certain relatives, like grandmothers. But I still think it should be mandatory for others. Like world leaders for instance. The photo ops alone would be worth it! "President and Prime Minister greet each other at Downing Street, then excuse themselves for a 'private conference.'"

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Not just men though. I knew a woman once that had so many face lifts that cute dimple on her chin was in reality her bellybutton.... Maybe that explains her hairy chest....

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Dang you, Michel! Now you've got me wondering whether it flopped in the wind, and I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee this morning. At this rate, it's gonna be on mind all day!
Oh my lord... :biglaugh:

I'm going to spend another day with people looking at me funny for giggling to myself, aren't I?

Orleander

jeffrey said:

I knew a guy (a classmate actually) who thought this was the dogs way of hitting on him and saying 'its ok to have sex with me'. He finally got caught with some bottle calves and had to spend some time in jail.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Maize said:

I'm going to spend another day with people looking at me funny for giggling to myself, aren't I?
I got this mental image now of Bush and Blair.... I can't stop laughing! :biglaugh:

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Orleander said:
I knew a guy (a classmate actually) who thought this was the dogs way of hitting on him and saying 'its ok to have sex with me'. He finally got caught with some bottle calves and had to spend some time in jail.
He didn't! ... Where's Chrispy? :D

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Well... I can't decide which one of them's the batter :D

EDIT: Informed sources just informed me they're both catchers.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Maize said:

Jeff and Michel started it! They're the instigators! You can't blame me today: I'm just and innocent bystander who got run over by two irresponsible posters in an 18 wheeler before he'd even finished his first cup of coffee...again!

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
Sunstone said:
Jeff and Michel started it! They're the instigators! You can't blame me today: I'm just and innocent bystander who got run over by two irresponsible posters in an 18 wheeler before he'd even finished his first cup of coffee...again!
It's a tough job.... But somebody has got to do it! :D

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
evearael said:
:areyoucra Well everyones mind's are certainly in the gutter this morning.
Why's that? We're just trying to get a leg up on things this morning!