• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hump dogs

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
evearael said:
:areyoucra Well everyones mind's are certainly in the gutter this morning.

This morning? What morning isn't everyone's mind in the gutter?

I notice you've failed to comment on my idea of replacing handshakes and hugs with leg humps as a standard greeting between non-relatives? Is that a hint you don't think it could work to promote world peace? If so, I must disagree. I firmly believe it would be very difficult to go to war with someone who has humped your leg, as you have his. What say you to that?

evearael

Why's that? We're just trying to get a leg up on things this morning!
I don't feel your leg is involved in this.
This morning? What morning isn't everyone's mind in the gutter?
:laundry: You have a point.
I notice you've failed to comment on my idea of replacing handshakes and hugs with leg humps as a standard greeting between non-relatives? Is that a hint you don't think it could work to promote world peace? If so, I must disagree. I firmly believe it would be very difficult to go to war with someone who has humped your leg, as you have his. What say you to that?
Hugs and handshakes suit me just fine. If someone tried to hump my leg, I'd slug them... so I do not think it would be a workable solution for world peace.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
evearael said:
I don't feel your leg is involved in this.

Hugs and handshakes suit me just fine. If someone tried to hump my leg, I'd slug them...
oooh... We are just having fun. No one is serious... I think.... What's the difference between a pitbull humping your leg and a terrier humping your leg?
A pitbull gets to finish!​
:eek:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Sunstone said:
Dang you, Michel! Now you've got me wondering whether it flopped in the wind, and I haven't even finished my first cup of coffee this morning. At this rate, it's gonna be on mind all day!
*sings* The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind... ;)

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Bastet said:
*sings* The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind. The answer is blowin' in the wind... ;)
:biglaugh:

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts (deedeeleedee) there they are all standing in a row (pom pom pom) big ones... small ones, some as big as your head... oh. Right."

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
evearael said:
Hugs and handshakes suit me just fine. If someone tried to hump my leg, I'd slug them... so I do not think it would be a workable solution for world peace.

Hmmm... It seems to me it's downright un-peace loving of you not to let folks hump your leg, Evearael. I'm deeply shocked you seem to care so little about bringing about world peace!

evearael

Hmmm... It seems to me it's downright un-peace loving of you not to let folks hump your leg, Evearael. I'm deeply shocked you seem to care so little about bringing about world peace!
*Begins singing "Political Science" by Randy Newman*

jeffrey said:
Ever owned an embarrassing dog? One that when company comes to visit, your shows how much they like them by mounting their leg? Had a friend that had a female lab. Went to his house, she comes up to me (the dog) and puts her nose in my crotch, then walks away. WAIT A MINUTE! COME BACK HERE! You started something! Hell, I've had dates that didn't go this well! :D

:cover: eep!

Actually one of my friends used to have this little Corgi mix named Asha, and Asha had himself a little hump-buddy. He used to wait until people came over, go get this unicorn looking thing and hump it 'til he passed out. Sometimes he'd wake up and hump it some more. My one cat on the other hand is sexually attracted to fire.