• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humanity, is our united language

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Canada welcomed the Syrian refugees with a historical song that was sung to the Prophet Mohamed when he sought refuge from Makkah to Medina.

The prophet left his hometown Makkah escaping from the disbelievers, while his own people chased
him to kill him. the other town welcomed him with a song and offered him protection and security.

Thank you Canada for showing the real face of humanity, great nation and great people.
bow_80_anim_gif.gif

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Canada welcomed the Syrian refugees with a historical song that was sung to the Prophet Mohamed when he sought refuge from Makkah to Medina.

The prophet left his hometown Makkah escaping from the disbelievers, while his own people chased
him to kill him. the other town welcomed him with a song and offered him protection and security.

Thank you Canada for showing the real face of humanity, great nation and great people.
bow_80_anim_gif.gif

most amazing reception , i ever seen to refugees in world

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Much better than they have gotten anywhere in the Muslim world.
At least the western world gives them food and shelter and such aid.
What does Algeria do?
Tom

This is about Canada and not the western world, let's not open that can of worms,
You're aware that they were beaten and rejected in some other western world.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Much better than they have gotten anywhere in the Muslim world.
At least the western world gives them food and shelter and such aid.
What does Algeria do?
Tom
My country are not very rich country, then we feel that we are not the responsible for these crisses , i believe Kings of Oil and some Western country and Turkey responsibility to host most of them.

because they are responsible for this prolong these crisses , so they should take most of responsiblity to host them .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!

bow_80_anim_gif.gif

sorry for disappoint you , i find it fake , it's not about welcome the Syrian refugees ,it's about
kids ceremony