• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Huckabee is running for President

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I just watched FOX News (5pm Pacific 03 Jan 2015) "Huckabee" show since there was "heads up" on some important announcement, so to get to the point, Huckabee is taking a hiatus from FOX to run for President - well starting in March.

As with most of "the base", since I want to cut Jeb Bush off at the knees, I welcome the Huckabee "game on". I am not saying I have decided to vote for him, I've been looking at Rand Paul and have been sending Paul money, but this addition of Huckabee is good news as he will set the right tone in opposition of the Bush agenda. The base doesn't want another Bush and I certainly do not, so I wanted to give an immediate donation to Huckabee 2016 following his announcement but it appears there is no official PAC for him. There is a Huckabee PAC, but that is about money going to OTHER candidates across the US that Huckabee endorses and not to Huckabee himself. There is a "Huckabee 2016 Facebook" but besides just being a glee club for him and nothing official, I don't have a Facebook account.

Welcome to the race, Huck.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd like to not see another Bush run in my lifetime.'
Oops! Ignore me....not a conservative.

Last edited: