• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Howdy

Unedited

Hey! I'm Unedited. I'm looking forward to posting lots, and I'd like to apologize in advance for all the rambling I tend to do. English is not my first langauge so I tend to repeat myself sometimes to make sure I'm understood, but I'll try really hard not to!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi unedited,

Welcome to the forum; what is your first language if I may ask?:)

t3gah

Hi unedited, welcome aboard!:jam:

Don't worry about rambling. Many people do that. I do that and sometimes I can't tell between my real work and the ramblings, so enjoy yourself here and don't worry about being so formal. :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Quote: [Don't worry about rambling. Many people do that.]

hey t3gah,
You're not talking about me there are you?
I'm trying VERY hard to keep my posts short.:jiggy:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Bienvenue! Votre anglais est bien meilleur que mon Français! :D Sensation librement pour faire des erreurs et à joindre puisque possible ! Soyez juste circonspect de No*s !
:D

No*s

Captain Obvious
NetDoc said:
Bienvenue! Votre anglais est bien meilleur que mon Français! :D Sensation librement pour faire des erreurs et à joindre puisque possible ! Soyez juste circonspect de No*s !
:D

O NetDoc o sofistos th ekklhsia kai tis kallistos ara ge par hmin.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello, and welcome!

Please don't worry about making any mistakes. You should be proud that you know another language! (I wish it was mandatory in American schools; I feel that my education is lacking because of it.)

Master Vigil

WELCOME!!!!! I concur with Feathers, don't worry about making mistakes. We're looking forward to what you've got to say, whether we have to read a few times or not. Enjoy yourself here.

Fluffy

A fool
You speak English really well for someone who hasnt learnt it as their first language. Welcome to the board! :D