• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

howdy

meteor

howzit y'all, no im not southern (not that theres anything wrong with that). Im here to learn, and give my opinion on things. I have not found a religion that strikes me, so maybe you can help me find the right one. See you all aorund

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello and welcome!

Please feel free to sample from our many religions. *grin* I'm afraid you're the only one who gets to decide for yourself which is the right one for you, if you choose one. :)

We've also got a guide for our newer members here. Please let me or anyone know if you've got any questions! We'll do our best to help!

Namaste!

kai

ragamuffin
hello and welcome
lots of info and education, watch out for the debates theres some high power thinkers residing here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi meteor,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

I had to giggle when I saw your religion defined as "?"; I guess we have all been there. ;)

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forwards to seeing your posts.

robtex

Veteran Member
Great to meet you. You listed your hobbies as TV and movies. Which ones do you fancy?

Melody

meteor said:
howzit y'all, no im not southern (not that theres anything wrong with that). Im here to learn, and give my opinion on things. I have not found a religion that strikes me, so maybe you can help me find the right one. See you all aorund

Welcome to RF! Looking forward to your opinions.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
meteor said:

Hi-:cool: