• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How would you feel? (not a lab experiment but from real ) ((LGBT and ally only))

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
A few weeks ago,my brother,mother and I visited my father's graveyard who passed to the other side in 2013 (to the losers department of it), I was really upset and sorry that I could not show my love to my father when he was alive.(the truth is that he himself constructed The Chinese Wall between us) ...how wrong was I ? Ahhhhh!

When my brother was not around suddenly mum asked me not to feel that much sorry for ''him'' since he(that's my father) had told my mother that in case mum decided to divorce him he would have explained to her entire family that I had been gay( see that,mum side is the rich one having more euros and jewelry) which would mean that he would have been left w/o a penny if he was divorced. ))

My so called father was never brave enough to kick me out of home (though he tried lotta times) but he abused that over me.

How would you feel and act if you were me?

Pls,and please I don't any bible any phrases (though my entire family is still bloody atheist) BUT WHAT WOULD YOU FEEL AND REACT?

By the way,I went further and and I will go further since I am a boy trapped in girl's body.

I am a woman and MY NAME IS ANETTA.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
First of all, @MARCELLO , I wish you shalom in your transition. May the result afford you the dignity and contentment you deserve.

It's hard to judge a person or a situation informed by only a single and emotionally charged post. That said, had I suffered from a similar experience I would feel a good deal of pain, enormous resentment towards my father, and very sad about what my mother underwent.

With luck, all of that save for the empathy would wane over time, leaving me feeling good about myself and sorry for my father.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I can be very painful to have family reject or, worse, erase core aspects of oneself.

I wish you well in dealing with that.