• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How to move to Canada...

Parchment

What a country, but I have seen this in the U.S. as well along with the deserts and all that stuff in between
in the words of the Great Satchmo " And I say to myself, what a wonderful world"

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
bd0e4ef05a5ab482d1bcb17ca5318bce5aeffba0843d43ffffec809fa199a69e.jpg

go-to-canada-they-said.jpg

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
So many people are searching how to move to Canada, Canada's immigration site is struggling with bandwidth and actually crashed repeatedly Wednesday as election results were coming in.

Hours after Donald Trump became the clear winner for U.S. president, Americans searching for jobs in Canada spiked "ten times the rate of previous nights," said Jed Kolko, Indeed's chief economist, in a release.

During the presidential election season, people living in America, looking for homes in Canada spiked 20%. Canada’s federal immigration agency saw a spike in Web traffic from American IP addresses in March, right after the start of caucus and primary season and again in June before the RNC.

Source
A lot of people hate that Trump won. It is possible that Canada take many people?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Right now I'm looking at two options, both of them involve me finishing my education in Canada to help me get in, and both involve me moving for work to help me get in. From what I've gathered, those two things really help your chances of being allowed in, as does being able to communicate in more than one language (but I know hardly any French and I'm not sure how many "points" German is worth).
Or, who knows. The way Pence is I guess I could always hope for them to open the boarder to LBGT-refugees. :p

idav

Being
Premium Member
Right now I'm looking at two options, both of them involve me finishing my education in Canada to help me get in, and both involve me moving for work to help me get in. From what I've gathered, those two things really help your chances of being allowed in, as does being able to communicate in more than one language (but I know hardly any French and I'm not sure how many "points" German is worth).
Or, who knows. The way Pence is I guess I could always hope for them to open the boarder to LBGT-refugees. :p
There is always California, they might secede soon anyhow, when Californians will need passports.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There is always California, they might secede soon anyhow, when Californians will need passports.
Yeah know, I get this protest thing and support it, fully, and encourage to not remain silent over the absurdity of the electoral college, but this succession thing is just getting dumb. Every state "threatened it" over the 2012 elections, and realistically it just wouldn't work because it would economically destructive and devastating, and since it's illegal it would require a war that probably very few would be willing to fight.
But, what I'm hoping to see happen that would avert such a thing is for America to become a Confederacy of Provinces, with ideally assistance to get those to the place they'd rather be, because legally we would eventually be seeing completely different worlds, to a much greater extent than we see now, among the West Coast, New England, Mid-West/Bible Belt, and the South.