• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How old are you

How old are you

• 13-18

Votes: 16 26.7%
  • 19-25

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • 26-30

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • 41-50

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 51-60

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 60+

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
anders said:
My mother is veerry close to 90, and people normally don't think she's past 80. I thank her for lots of things, not the least for the fun I get from people guessing my age. Very few approch the real 63.
My mother will be 93 in five weeks. She is both phsycially and mentally healthy. She still likes going to the symphony and plays. She uses the computer and keeps up her own checking account using Quicken. And she is an avid reader. She just computed a nearly 800-page book. I am SOOOO lucky to have her. If I am even half the woman she is when I'm her age, I will be positively thrilled.

My husband is 63, like you. He'll be 64 this summer. Wow! That's hard for me to imagine. I can remember when 25 sounded OLD!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was considering this. I pictured him as "Highlander" type immortal, though- maybe just because having your cape wrapped around you and hanging upside down makes for very hard typing.
Thank you, Feathers! I'm glad I wasn't the only one. :p Been reading Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (they don't hang upside down in those, btw. ;) ), it was the first thing that came to mind.

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
MysticSang'ha said:
C'mon, where are all the 30-somethings out there?

Let's hear it for growing up to Olivia Newton-John, leg warmers over the jeans, John Hughes movies, and fantasies of being married to Duran Duran's John Taylor and bearing his 70 children!

So, that last part was more directed to the girlies out there, but anyhoo.........

Flock of Seagulls
Reagonomics
Big hair
The Bangles
Back to the Future movies
The Cosby Show
Cheers

I'm 33, BTW.

Let's see.........
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
Breakdancin'
And the most notable thing about us folks who were in high school in the '80s:

WE REMEMBER WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON COULD HAVE RULED THE WORLD!!

*listens to "Thriller" and starts dancing to it* :punk:

Peace,
Mystic
John Taylor.:drool: I can honestly say 70 children did not figure in my teenage fantasies, and I'm 2 years up on you.
All those twits in the red Thriller jackets with the zips, thinking they were it and a bit.:no: