• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many remember....

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They left one party to join another, so they're no longer a dem.
Justine Medina, before becoming a Democrat aide to AOC, who also knew full well that she was already a communist , was also a cochair for the New York Communist league while in AOCs employ.

She was quoted, "Well, I am a Communist, but work for AOC” in October 2020. She also followed it with a veiled threat.

"It is true the path there will be unkind to those who block progress, but Communism is good and should not scare you,”

All while serving the Democrat party who clearly had no beef or rebuttal whatsoever with their Communist compatriot.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Justine Medina, before becoming a Democrat aide to AOC, who also knew full well that she was already a communist , was also a cochair for the New York Communist league while in AOCs employ.

She was quoted, "Well, I am a Communist, but work for AOC” in October 2020. She also followed it with a veiled threat.

"It is true the path there will be unkind to those who block progress, but Communism is good and should not scare you,”

All while serving the Democrat party who clearly had no beef or rebuttal whatsoever with their Communist compatriot.
Oh my goodness gracious!

exchemist

Veteran Member
Interesting. They were the most fun of any cars I’ve had. You could pootle round town happily in one but if you got on the open road and wanted to take off, you just put your foot down in low gear and left it until it wound up to 6000rpm or so, before changing. It would pull harder and harder all the way. Great little engine.

And quite a babe magnet…….:cool:

but my first love was the MGB I had in the early 80s

Watchmen

Premium Member
There is a scientific consensus against climate change? Not true.

Nope, all of denial has been fueled (no pun intended) by lobbyists for the fossil fuel industry, who've successfully duped dopes into believing silly conspiracy theories. If you would put your thinking cap on instead of being spoonfed, you would see that this makes far more sense and is far less convoluted.
A consensus against climate change??? That’s not at all what I said.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I figured you were only around(or old enough) for the 90's and 2000 things
I'm older than that. Too old to be young but too young to be old. And add in my mom I've even heard all about the switch to plastic grocery bags to not kill trees, leaded gas and more.

We Never Know

No Slack
I'm older than that. Too old to be young but not old enough to be old. And add in my mom I've even heard all about the switch to plastic grocery bags to not kill trees, leaded gas and more.
I figured you around mid 30's which puts you as a small child in the mid/late 80's.