• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How long a drive for the holiday?

dbakerman76

God's Nephew
How long a drive do you have for the upcoming thanksgiving holiday?

I've got around 3 hours give or take a half hour depending on the traffic. I will be driving from my home here in upstate NY to my sister's house in Philly.

standing_alone

It'll take me about two hours, depending on how bad traffic is going into Milwaukee. And I'll probably be going through there during rush hour. Ugh... :(

Hope

Princesinha
Over the hills, and through the woods....

Ok, well, without the "over the hills" part. Quite literally, I am walking through the woods to my folks' house.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
evearael said:
0 miles! Yay!
Yeah, but you've gotta cook. I have a 12-minute drive and just have to eat. (Actually, I'm making four pumpkin pies, mashed potatoes and two appetizers, but at least I don't have to cook the turkey and stuffing!)

Good luck, by the way.

Gentoo

The Feisty Penguin
If I were going home, about 6 hours with no traffic, good luck with that on the holidays. If I were going to the in-laws, about 3 hours. But this year, I'm not going anywhere, so zero travel for me.

evearael

Katzpur said:
Yeah, but you've gotta cook... Good luck, by the way.
True... but the alternative is a twelve hour journey across the entire country with a screaming toddler. *Twitch* ... And thank you!

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I had a 2 hour flight. I'm driving back here for Christmas though, which is about an 8 hour drive. =/