• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How hard is it to watch people heading for hell

mickiel

You know I really feel like a martian or something. I really don't understand the concept of hell. Even my grandmother didn't believe in an eternal hell....if that makes much of a difference.

I don't understand its concept either, especially the eternal torture part of it. Its religious maddness at best, and disfigures the true picture of Gods great Mind. Its Maddness that can penertrate a whole nation and mask itself as something acceptable to God.

God would NEVER co-exist with suffering in eternity.

Peace.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
We kids loved it when the preacher got on the book of Revelations. This pastor preached the book of Revelations literally.

Actually, I see more and more things he predicted come to pass in my life time. If it all comes true, it will be hard to deny if it is in your face.

Even the hardest heart will want to read about what will come next during the 21 judgements if it is indeed true IMHO.

Think about it, if it says the seas will turn red and they do, and you read it will be dark tomorrow, even an Atheist may go out and buy a flashlight. [/just kidding guys].

mickiel

We kids loved it when the preacher got on the book of Revelations. This pastor preached the book of Revelations literally.

Actually, I see more and more things he predicted come to pass in my life time. If it all comes true, it will be hard to deny if it is in your face.

Even the hardest heart will want to read about what will come next during the 21 judgements if it is indeed true IMHO.

Think about it, if it says the seas will turn red and they do, and you read it will be dark tomorrow, even an Atheist may go out and buy a flashlight. [/just kidding guys].

Well the blowing of the 5th Trumpet in Rev.9 is gruesome. Locust with the Power of Scorpions are permitted to sting humans for 5 months straight. It says their stings will be so bad that men will want to die, but death willnot be allowed. The bible describes these Locusts as having heads like Horses, faces like men, iron torsos, Wings and big Scorpion Tails.

Man, I don't want to see nothing like that. Or get stung by it, it does not even sound real.

Peace.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Well the blowing of the 5th Trumpet in Rev.9 is gruesome. Locust with the Power of Scorpions are permitted to sting humans for 5 months straight. It says their stings will be so bad that men will want to die, but death willnot be allowed. The bible describes these Locusts as having heads like Horses, faces like men, iron torsos, Wings and big Scorpion Tails.

Man, I don't want to see nothing like that. Or get stung by it, it does not even sound real.

Peace.
I'm wondering how well they will stand up to a 50 caliber rifle.

mickiel

I'm wondering how well they will stand up to a 50 caliber rifle.

Well with the weapons so many humans have, its going to be a shoot out, the bible calls it a war, so both sides are fighting.

But then vs. 14 reveals that 4 Angels were " Released after the Locusts." These Angels had been " Bound", now are " Released", meaning they were chained like dogs. Imagine Angels so ferice they have to be bound and kept in a special place. The bible says " They were Prepared for this moment." And they are allowed to kill one third of all of humanity. These things were created for this purpose, and will probally be killed themselves after they finish.

This shows us that God will create Angels that kill.

Peace.

A

angellous_evangellous

Don't try that in the UK they would throw away the key when they locked you up!:yes:

Not if I have a huge drum of ammunition.

Besides, I can say that Rick forced me to drive.

A

angellous_evangellous

Don't try that in the UK they would throw away the key when they locked you up!:yes:

haha - do you know what a .50cal is?

Twin__50_caliber_machine_gun.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A

angellous_evangellous

Isn't it a 50 calibre rifle?

See pic above. That's a dual .50cal.

They have sniper rifles, an assortment of mounted guns, and even a .50cal pistol (which personally I think is overkill).

I chose this one because it has two giant drums of ammo.

Misty

See pic above. That's a dual .50cal.

They have sniper rifles, an assortment of mounted guns, and even a .50cal pistol (which personally I think is overkill).

I chose this one because it has two giant drums of ammo.

Are you really permitted to possess something like that in the US? In the UK we aren't permitted firearms apart from shotguns for hunting, and rifles for sport, but you have to have licences for them. You cannot use weapons for protection, thank goodness.

A

angellous_evangellous

Are you really permitted to possess something like that in the US? In the UK we aren't permitted firearms apart from shotguns for hunting, and rifles for sport, but you have to have licences for them. You cannot use weapons for protection, thank goodness.

Probably not the one that I showed in the pic.

We are allowed to have .50cal guns, but not fully automatic. And I bet that it's illegal to hunt with them. Most that I've seen are rifles - not sniper rifles - but just a big gun.

Misty

Whoa... culture shock. I'd be furious at any law restricting my right to defend myself.

I am so pleased I live in the UK where we are not permitted to use more than reasonable force to protect ourselves, and that doesn't include using firearms. If you do harm or kill someone who is attacking you, you have to prove in court you were acting reasonably, which is right in my opinion.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I am so pleased I live in the UK where we are not permitted to use more than reasonable force to protect ourselves, and that doesn't include using firearms. If you do harm or kill someone who is attacking you, you have to prove in court you were acting reasonably, which is right in my opinion.
As far as I'm concerned, any force for self-defense is "reasonable," unlike putting the victim on defense.