• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does your faith rationalize god allowing the existence of evil, death, and suffering?

anonymous9887

bible reader
People believe in the Trinity doctrine. It is a doctrine and not in check with the Scriptures.

Which would you believe the churches or Bible?

:)
Let's get this straight, because we have talked about this before.
1. I believe Jesus is not god, he was sent by god. Jesus had a pre human existence but not as ton theon (the god). No trinity
2. I don't believe in using any images for worship.
3. I read the bible from genesis to revelation and pull my teachings from the entire bible.
4. I don't believe in an eternal torture, I believe in eternal punishment in the sense that you will never wake up from your deep sleep.
5. When we die we sleep, we don't go to heaven asap.
6. I believe in original sin.
7. I believe Jesus proved satan a liar.
8. YHWH is the only true god, not a trinity.

This is the general basic beliefs.

It is said you are where you are cause of your self or your lineage. So it sounds more like the lineage or you yourself did something to your self. Basically you screwed your self or someone screwed you. So God sits back and goes through the ones who where helping the screwed ones and says we ain't getting screwed up here so lets make a place where the ones screwing can all screw each other. And the ones who help the screwed can be in peace with out worry of being screwed. Sounds rational to me

anonymous9887

bible reader
People believe in the Trinity doctrine. It is a doctrine and not in check with the Scriptures.

Which would you believe the churches or Bible?

I also don't believe in getting involved in politics.
2. I believe in staying morally clean.
3. I believe in being a good person as much as we are capable of.
4. I believe in preaching the truth.
5. I believe in Christ coming
6. I believe before christ comes false religion will be done away with.

Alternative: Lets pretend the world can be controlled by us with all power to the smartest man/women on earth and make everyone do everything as there told remove all everyones senses, make everyones body numb, make everyones vision black and white control who can have babies. We could control the time of life and make the process very peaceful at departure. This sounds more rational.

ak.yonathan

Because he gave the life as a blessing for others, making the world all Muslims would not be diverse and that is not a point of a test.

In fact all Babies are Muslims, but they convert due to things, and have time to search, investigate, but they still reject after given the information. It is a test for a reason.
Yeah, you haven't given that reason. Why does there have to be diversity? Even if God does exist, does that mean that everyone is to be a muslim? I don't think that a God who tests is a very wise God, what purpose could such a test convey? If it to see whether someone is worthy of heaven or not, well then why can't they just choose to be in heaven? Why would God make somene do something against their choice?

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Yeah, you haven't given that reason. Why does there have to be diversity? Even if God does exist, does that mean that everyone is to be a muslim? I don't think that a God who tests is a very wise God, what purpose could such a test convey? If it to see whether someone is worthy of heaven or not, well then why can't they just choose to be in heaven? Why would God make somene do something against their choice?

Anyhow, there is diversity because people change their faith with wrong message. That is all a test to see if you use your life in the right way. It is a choice however a wrong one. God never made him do something against their choice, they either picked it themselves wrongly, and even after doing research wrongly still disbelieved. Everyone is born Muslim. So, if you were to die as a child, you would go to Heaven as long as you do not like switch your faith you will go to heaven and good deeds and innocent.

Do you believe Prophet Muhammad as a Prophet? Just as you believe Jesus was?

Jabar

You are almost a Muslim.

Do you believe Muhammad to be a Prophet of Islam? If not, i will give references in your own Bible that make a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

anonymous9887

bible reader
You are almost a Muslim.

Do you believe Muhammad to be a Prophet of Islam? If not, i will give references in your own Bible that make a prophecy of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

I have heard them before, but I'll give you a chance.

But as I told you its the concept of the way god deals with people that makes it difficult for me to be a part of that.

Jabar

In Gospel Of John Ch. 16 V. 12-14, summary:

Jesus HIMSELF says: I have many things to say unto you but you cannot bear them now, for he when the Spirit Of Truth shall come, he shall guide you onto all truth. , he shall not speak of himself, all that he hears shall he speak. He shall glorify me.

This is Prophet Jesus peace be upon him talking to his people saying i have many things to say to you but you cannot understand them now, this was 2,000 years back btw, for when he when the Spirit Of Truth shall come he shall guide you to all truth. He shall not speak of himself, all that he hears shall he speak. He shall glorify me. So, this prophecy is about nobody other than Prophet Muhammad.

Now people will say this is the Holy Spirit, and they are wrong. In Gospel John Ch.16 V.7 Jesus HIMSELF says:
(summary)
It is experience for you that i go away, for if i go not away the comforter shall not come, for if i depart shall he come.

Many people say this is Holy Spirit. If you read this Prophecy, the criteria for the comforter to come is that Jesus peace be upon him should depart. If you read the Bible the holy spirit was already there before Jesus peace be upon him was even born. In the womb of the Elizabeth. He was there when Jesus was born, was there at the feast of pentecos, so surely this Prophecy does not refer to the Holy Spirit but refers to the last and final messenger Muhammad peace be upon him.

More Prophecies: Book Of Deutrenomy 18:18

I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him.

19- I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name.

Isaiah 29:12:
Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, "Read this, please," they will answer, "I don't know how to read."

This is what happened to Muhammad.
Gospel Of John 16:7-16-11
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.

When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment

about sin, because people do not believe in me.

about righteousness, because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer

and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned

John 16:25: Jesus Never Claim divinity. Just some things to point out to people who think he did.

"Though I have been speaking figuratively, a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

No, the Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God. (as a prophet)

After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.

For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.

Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.

I can go on and on.

Jabar

I think we can all be prophets if we do Gods will.

We can be like Prophets but not as great probably. We will have to become really good.

Us and Muhammad along with the other Prophets are all believers who will have eternal life, paradise.

If we follow their footsteps that is.

We cannot because Allah has stated Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets.

Now that does not mean we cannot spread the message maybe on a lower level but still this will help us.

We can be like Prophets but not as great probably. We will have to become really good.

Us and Muhammad along with the other Prophets are all believers who will have eternal life, paradise.

If we follow their footsteps that is.

We cannot because Allah has stated Muhammad is the seal of the Prophets.

Now that does not mean we cannot spread the message maybe on a lower level but still this will help us.

Catholics believe we can all become Saints even at our last breath if we surrender to become pure with God. We believe that he can be inside of all of us if we love God with all our mind heart and soul and if we love others as we would want to be loved. What is love?

Jabar

Catholics believe we can all become Saints even at our last breath if we surrender to become pure with God. We believe that he can be inside of all of us if we love God with all our mind heart and soul and if we love others as we would want to be loved. What is love?

What do you mean by Saints?

Anyhow, love is basically friendship and affection.

What do you mean by Saints?

Anyhow, love is basically friendship and affection.

Saints are with God you either die to save others lives or gave your entire life to help others lives. Some people are Saint and dont even know it. It is told to me that the more you perform this the more closer to God you become. To serve others Is true love.

Jabar

Saints are with God you either die to save others lives or gave your entire life to help others lives. Some people are Saint and dont even know it. It is told to me that the more you perform this the more closer to God you become. To serve others Is true love.

Qur´an on saving life, and if you die saving life i believe it will be even better.

“…if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind…” - The Holy Quran (Chapter Five, Verse 32).

Qur´an on saving life, and if you die saving life i believe it will be even better.

“…if any one killed a person, it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind; and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind…” - The Holy Quran (Chapter Five, Verse 32).

That is a beautiful scripture. This prophet sounds like he is with God.

It indeed is, however this is the Word Of God.

I know this is going to sound different but. In Judah it is written that there is the word and the word is with man. Then Jesus came and they could tell by all he had done the word became man. Is this the same in the Quran