• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do you picture Jesus?

spookboy0

Short dark hair, maybe a beard or mustache, average height for his age (5'11";6'), fit, and dark, Middle East skin.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I'm not exactly sure how I picture Jesus other than I think he was probably nice looking, had beautiful, sensitive eyes and had a slender build. I always imagine his meeting your eyes to be a moment of magic and love.

spookboy0

Funny.

Isaiah 53:2 said:
For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.

spookboy0

humble looking? well can't argue with that.

but remember He was a peasant. He was a handiman, not just with wood. so He probably had scars from the job sites.

Ardent Listener

I don't know why, but I often like to think of him without the beard and long hair. What would Jesus look like in a business suite?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Ardent Listener said:
I don't know why, but I often like to think of him without the beard and long hair. What would Jesus look like in a business suite?

That's a very good question... if he's God's son i'm sure he's handsome