• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do You Feel about Nudity in Art?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Really? I never thought of art that way. You should see the detailed work of people's penis and such. Guess it depends on the person. Some artist are more possessed when it comes to details and styles. We can stand and stare at art for hours.

But rouchy? Guess it depends on the person. My friend doesnt like art, music, dance, sing, anything creative. Shrugs. I don't get it.

Edit. Take my avatar for instance. Believe me, I found ones just as unique but too exposed to use it.

@adrian009 I watched it again. Yeah. I can see why you say it's rouchy. :confused: It probably wouldn't survive in the States. Though, if strip clubs had this type of dancing rather than, well, what I would call rouchy for lack of better words, the club would be packed. A lot of us people like style and "story" or context with dance.