• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How do I change my username?

Brickjectivity

One
Staff member
Premium Member
I think you would have to request it through site feedback. There isn't a control to do it in the profile.

Timothy Bryce

Ah! You want the witness protection program, then!:D

[Sorry, but I couldn't resist!:p]

It would seem timely, I must admit. Lol

Moreso that I've started to realize that people here seem to think that I'm an actual doctor and one poster who I felt knew me relatively well was convinced for a year that I was a woman (because of my avatar).

Plus my values/beliefs have changed significantly over the past year - especially my interests and behavior in the real world.

It's time for a total image change.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
No, it's just been made private. I'm assuming so it can restrict correspondences between members and staff.

Yeah, only original posters and staffers can see the threads there. You start a thread, you can see it, I can't, neither does Valjean (who has nothing to do with this really).

Also, other than that it is kinda personal for the original posters, you don't really wanna know what's going on there. It's ugly.

Laika

Premium Member
It would seem timely, I must admit. Lol

Moreso that I've started to realize that people here seem to think that I'm an actual doctor and one poster who I felt knew me relatively well was convinced for a year that I was a woman (because of my avatar).

Plus my values/beliefs have changed significantly over the past year - especially my interests and behavior in the real world.

It's time for a total image change.

the gender confusion thing happens btw. "Laika" is the name of a female dog when I'm a dude (I only realised afterwards) and a few people asked about that. Plus one of my RF freinds had a female avatar but was a dude which was embarrasing.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
the gender confusion thing happens btw. "Laika" is the name of a female dog when I'm a dude (I only realised afterwards) and a few people asked about that. Plus one of my RF freinds had a female avatar but was a dude which was embarrasing.
Yeah you think you get gender confused...*mumble*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I would vote for Mr Burns myself.
:)
Tom
Your suggestion is.....
Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif