• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How are these Great Beings explained?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I don't know everything about Hinduism but a lot of what I do know we accept. We have many things in common.

I would disagree, clearly. Hinduism and the western faiths operate on totally different levels. I don't think you know anything other than what you've read in the 'Bahai and Hinduism' booklet the Bahais put out, and it's rather skimpy, to put it mildly. It selects only stuff from Hinduism that is easily mistranslated or misconstrued to agree with Bahai. There is just so much missing.

Heck, I only know about 5% of what there is to know, and I'm a practising Hindu.

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Again, Hindus don't believe Krishna is a mere manifestation, as Bahais do. Just because he said he'd return doesn't in any way imply Bahallulah. That's no different than people claiming who they were in past lives. Apparently some famous people have been reborn into 1000 plus bodies, given all the people who claim it is so. It boils down to nothing more than wishful dreaming.

Yes thanks to you I now better understand that not all sects of Hinduism believe in Krishna and that those who do believe in Him do so as a God not a Prophet or Manifestation. We can accept that He represents God in our own way of understanding.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I would disagree, clearly. Hinduism and the western faiths operate on totally different levels. I don't think you know anything other than what you've read in the 'Bahai and Hinduism' booklet the Bahais put out, and it's rather skimpy, to put it mildly. It selects only stuff from Hinduism that is easily mistranslated or misconstrued to agree with Bahai. There is just so much missing.

Heck, I only know about 5% of what there is to know, and I'm a practising Hindu.

I understand your mistrust and suspicion but what if we're telling the truth?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Yes thanks to you I now better understand that not all sects of Hinduism believe in Krishna and that those who do believe in Him do so as a God not a Prophet or Manifestation. We can accept that He represents God in our own way of understanding.

But that's just the small tip of the iceberg. Here's a quote from Bahai teachings.org

"The Hindu God Brahman of the Vedas is, like the God of the Semitic religions, depicted as high above us."

According to Hindus, Brahman is not at all like the God of the Semitic religions. Brahman is a permeating force, or Reality underlying, permeating all form, with qualities (Saguna Brahman( and is simultaneously formless, transcendent Absolute, without qualities. (Nirguna Brahman) Some Hindus call Brahman God while many others don't.

There are a lot more misunderstandings about Hinduism in much of the Bahai literature. 'Misunderstanding' isn't really the quite word though as it is the Bahai understanding, so perhaps I could just say it's a different understanding, not one in accordance with Hindu belief at all.

[/QUOTE]

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I understand your mistrust and suspicion but what if we're telling the truth?

That's the Islamic or Christian fundamentalist standard line. I'm surprised, actually, that you would go there. Your truth is obviously not my truth. I personally have little interest in what Bahais or any Abrahamics believe, and am only here to offer a Hindu view in case a neutral reader may be browsing this thread.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Seems quite contradictory to me too. In one sentence we have someone admitting they know nothing, and then in the next sentence talking like they are the world's best expert. No Bahai here has demonstrated to me, a practising Hindu, much knowledge at all. Still, one has admitted it (his lack of knowledge) repeatedly. I think they should stick to the Abrahamic paradigm, although admittedly that's pointing them over to you.

It boils down to the contradiction between what one says, and then whether or not it gets applied.

We've got only one thing right. And as it turns out it's the one thing that matters the most. So although we are ignorant about the things that you say we are ignorant in, we haven't got it wrong as far as Baha'u'llah is concerned. He is the Promised One of all religions.

You both don't know enough about Baha'u'llah to make the calls you're making. You may know what some Hindu scriptures say but what do you know about Baha'u'llah and which of His Books have you read to judge Him so harshly? Only having read Hindu scriptures is not good enough to judge Baha'u'llah.

Judge Him by His own Teachings and Words. Then let's see if He matches up to the prophecies.

“O ye leaders of religion! Who is the man amongst you that can rival Me in vision or insight? Where is he to be found that dareth to claim to be My equal in utterance or wisdom? No, by My Lord, the All-Merciful! All on the earth shall pass away; and this is the face of your Lord, the Almighty, the Well-Beloved.”

Excerpt From: Bahá’u’lláh. “The Kitab-i-Aqdas.”

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
We've got only one thing right. And as it turns out it's the one thing that matters the most. So although we are ignorant about the things that you say we are ignorant in, we haven't got it wrong as far as Baha'u'llah is concerned. He is the Promised One of all religions.

You both don't know enough about Baha'u'llah to make the calls you're making. You may know what some Hindu scriptures say but what do you know about Baha'u'llah and which of His Books have you read to judge Him so harshly? Only having read Hindu scriptures is not good enough to judge Baha'u'llah.

Judge Him by His own Teachings and Words. Then let's see if He matches up to the prophecies.

“O ye leaders of religion! Who is the man amongst you that can rival Me in vision or insight? Where is he to be found that dareth to claim to be My equal in utterance or wisdom? No, by My Lord, the All-Merciful! All on the earth shall pass away; and this is the face of your Lord, the Almighty, the Well-Beloved.”

Excerpt From: Bahá’u’lláh. “The Kitab-i-Aqdas.”

I know nothing about Bahaullah at all, nor do I have any interest in it. My own faith gives me far more than enough information for continuing sadhana. but I do know that some of his followers have put out falsehoods about my religion, lots of them, and I intend to offer an alternative view from the Bahai so people can get both sides. You did put it in the debate forum, after all.

Last edited:

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
But that's just the small tip of the iceberg. Here's a quote from Bahai teachings.org

"The Hindu God Brahman of the Vedas is, like the God of the Semitic religions, depicted as high above us."

According to Hindus, Brahman is not at all like the God of the Semitic religions. Brahman is a permeating force, or Reality underlying, permeating all form, with qualities (Saguna Brahman( and is simultaneously formless, transcendent Absolute, without qualities. (Nirguna Brahman) Some Hindus call Brahman God while many others don't.

There are a lot more misunderstandings about Hinduism in much of the Bahai literature. 'Misunderstanding' isn't really the quite word though as it is the Bahai understanding, so perhaps I could just say it's a different understanding, not one in accordance with Hindu belief at all.
[/QUOTE]

Baha'i scholars do not speak for the Baha'i Faith. It is their personal view. So scholars may have different levels of understanding but are not authoritative.

Moment on the other hand in his book mentiins a Reality.

It is agreed among almost all Hindus that Brahman (Brahma) is the Absolute Reality or the supreme deity in the cosmos. Those that follow the Vedanta prefer to think of Brahman in an impersonal way as Absolute Reality. (Momen)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Baha'i scholars do not speak for the Baha'i Faith. It is their personal view. So scholars may have different levels of understanding but are not authoritative.

It is agreed among almost all Hindus that Brahman (Brahma) is the Absolute Reality or the supreme deity in the cosmos. Those that follow the Vedanta prefer to think of Brahman in an impersonal way as Absolute Reality. (Momen)[/QUOTE]

Who is Momen? If scholars don't speak for the Bahai faith, just who does? Are you telling me that all the stuff I read from 'official' Bahai websites is the work of scholars, and not official?

This, by the way, is another major difference in paradigms. Hinduism, by and far, is not a scholarly religions. We're not 'of the book' and are far more about practice. Things like temple worship, meditation, living dharma, are far more in the forefront of a Hindu's mind than any book.

Yes, we have our scholars, but that's just a small part of it. Sanatana Dharma encompasses so much more.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I know nothing about Bahaullah at all, nor do I have any interest in it. My own faith gives me far more than enough information for continuing sadhana. but I do know that some of his followers have put out falsehoods about my religion, lots of them, and I intend to offer an alternative view from the Bahai so people can get both sides. You did put it in the debate forum, after all.

I appreciate your honesty. But like a just judge in a court shouldn't we look at evidence brought by both sides and consider both before making a judgement?

We say Hinduism is true but mainly belief in Krishna however other beautiful books and literature exist that we also accept and Hindus have a wonderful belief in non violence.

We don't condemn any of your beliefs or say any of your beliefs are wrong or false. We only understand differently. Even people of the same culture, religion race and family think differently. That is diversity. There is no deliberate attempt to misrepresent or belittle Hinduism. It's truths we also believe in many of them although we don't have things like deities etc.

Some Hindus have gurus. Baha'is have similar but we call it 'God standing with with laws' so our guru is the laws of God within us.

A lot of it is not just ignorance but different terminology and definitions. You will find many of the same definitions exist in the Baha'i Faith as in Hinduism but by a different name, To know these we need to compare and we will see we have a lot more in common than we think.

Why don't you choose some topics such as God and we discuss how we each understand and belive as well as the terminology we each use?

That way we all stand to learn.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I appreciate your honesty. But like a just judge in a court shouldn't we look at evidence brought by both sides and consider both before making a judgement?

We say Hinduism is true but mainly belief in Krishna however other beautiful books and literature exist that we also accept and Hindus have a wonderful belief in non violence.

We don't condemn any of your beliefs or say any of your beliefs are wrong or false. We only understand differently. Even people of the same culture, religion race and family think differently. That is diversity. There is no deliberate attempt to misrepresent or belittle Hinduism. It's truths we also believe in many of them although we don't have things like deities etc.

Some Hindus have gurus. Baha'is have similar but we call it 'God standing with with laws' so our guru is the laws of God within us.

A lot of it is not just ignorance but different terminology and definitions. You will find many of the same definitions exist in the Baha'i Faith as in Hinduism but by a different name, To know these we need to compare and we will see we have a lot more in common than we think.

Why don't you choose some topics such as God and we discuss how we each understand and belive as well as the terminology we each use?

That way we all stand to learn.

Another difference in paradigms. Whereas you want to compare/contrast/discuss, I don't have any (at least not much) interest in it. Do you really think either of us is going to change our minds? I'm incredibly happy in my religion, and so are you in yours. There are tons of Hindu sites where you can read up if you want to, and there are tons of Bahai sites where I can read if I choose to.

It took me three weeks of repetition to get you to see that Hindus don't view Krishna as a manifestation. and you finally saw that, and have chosen to say as much when you're talking to me at least. I'm not sure what you'd say to another Bahai.

By that example, (and I gave one more a few posts back) if I had to go through all the differences of understanding we have, and get to some point of agreement on them all, it would tale this entire lifetime.

Of course I beg to differ, in that the concepts are actually very different, not just the words. I realise that beliefs are either based on experiences, or on what you've been fed, but hey that's life. Where you see similarities I see huge differences. The one essential aspect to my religion and your faith is non-violence. In that part I don't disagree.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Try a different method.
We believe each age there was a religion with remedies for that age and that for this age the remedies of the past won't work so God has given a remedy that is for this age and it is One Common Faith, One Universal Cause.

Does everyone need to believe in this One Common Faith and One Universal Cause for the remedy to work or can religious believe as they will because they can find love and unity without the One Common Faith and One Universal Cause?

Do you think it is possible for religious within their own respective religions to find love and unity or?

The religions of the past cannot fix or address the problems of today for many reasons. They are disunited, Their laws are no relevant for our age such as Holy War in a nuclear age.

Do you believe people are disunited because of their religion or does their religion make them disunited?

If the former, is it best to talk to the people and find love and peace through their means or if it's the latter, how would you presume that religious are disunited based on the history of their past (I know, redundant; sounds good, though)?

What is clearly needed is a new start and that is what Baha'u'llah came to bring. Not only new laws but a new way of life and a new administration. The world is in need of a spiritual awakening or revival as corruption, materialism and other problems such as violence, wars, rape, crime, drugs & racism are rampant features of our world, our so called religious world where we have billions of religious people. They are not able to fix these problems because the root cause is a defective system.

There will be violence and all the above in the world and there is love and unity in the world. Do these religions agree with you (as the religious as well) that Bahaullah is the one who can fix their religion?

If they do believe, give me an example of someone who does believe you that is neither an Bahai ex-christian or Bahai scripture written about other religions.

Baha'u'llah came to bring an entirely new System not just a religion. He came to renew civilisation and raise it to a spiritual level above consumerism and capitalism, racism and nationalism. To create a world spiritual civilisation also known as thr Kingdom of God on earth that Christians have been praying for God to send for thousands of years.

Do you care about what other people and religions think of what you are doing to these people who do have love and unity in their faith that you are depriving them of by fixing their system?

What do you think needs to be fixed-the murder weapon so the person won't kill, or fix or help the person so he won't use the weapon for murder?

As the old religions are part of the problem and not the solution, Baha'u'llah has made a distinction between the new and the old. He does not accept all the divisive interpretatIons of the priests and clergy but brings everything back to a common foundation which can make a new start. It's impossible to make a new start if we get stuck in the interpretations of the past.

Priest and clergy does not make up the whole of religions in the world. Your organization has government officials, elders, and people of authority. In the post you replied to are all post from you, @arthra @adrian not myself. These are traditions, culture, and ways of believing. No different than a priest and clergy or any other religion you're disregarding.

Do you think you will find more love and unity if you don't generalize the religious population as one built on "man-made" traditions that are old rather than seeing the nature of these traditions and the "new" in them, and most important how they do help others rather than how they don't?

The old world must make way for the new and not crucify humanity just to keep laws which are no longer helpful to our society. This system is not focused on things like helping the poor or creating peace or universal health care and education or world employment but instead on filling the pockets of a few. The system Baha'u'llah brings is a cause justice and peace for all not just the few.

So do you mean if I were Catholic, I would not be in unity with others and cause violence etc because my religion would be old and Christ somehow predicted a new person to redo his law even though it was said to be finished at his Crucifixion and resurrection and his return and no one else?

People want change and cannot get a new just system from today's politicians. That's why Baha'u'llah came for people who want a new world that is based on morals, virtues and spirituality not greed and corruption.

People have changed you are just seeing the political side of things.

Have you changed since you become a Bahai? If so, why deprive others of this change regardless the religions they take up?

Change is a test for humanity whenever it comes but I'd much rather a new System that puts people first than this one which clearly has failed us all.

Universalist, new age, and others don't mind changing things to new. Others like to stay with traditions because it is held and kept between one generation and the next.

If my family in the past has committed many murders, but I have not, and I learn a lot from my family regardless of their past misdeeds, why do you feel anyone has the right to change my family into a new one when I rather keep the traditions and culture my family gave me in the past regardless the blessings and blood history it may have involved?

loverofhumanity

Premium Member

It is agreed among almost all Hindus that Brahman (Brahma) is the Absolute Reality or the supreme deity in the cosmos. Those that follow the Vedanta prefer to think of Brahman in an impersonal way as Absolute Reality. (Momen)

Who is Momen? If scholars don't speak for the Bahai faith, just who does? Are you telling me that all the stuff I read from 'official' Bahai websites is the work of scholars, and not official?

This, by the way, is another major difference in paradigms. Hinduism, by and far, is not a scholarly religions. We're not 'of the book' and are far more about practice. Things like temple worship, meditation, living dharma, are far more in the forefront of a Hindu's mind than any book.

Yes, we have our scholars, but that's just a small part of it. Sanatana Dharma encompasses so much more.[/QUOTE]

Bahaiteachings.org is not an official Baha'i website. It's just a personal website.

The only official Bahá'í Library is the link below and it is ever expanding so if you can't find something now it may appear at a later date.

Bahá’í Reference Library | The Bahá’í Faith

In our religion also it says 'deeds not words'. Meditation, prayer and service to humanity is what we focus in most. Our Writings are for guidance only, not to be worshipped but to be practised.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I don't know everything about Hinduism but a lot of what I do know we accept. We have many things in common.

To respect diversity, you have to accept what you do not have in common. You also have to accept that these things you do not have in common are, in part, the foundations of Hinduism and some of which stretch to all sects of Hinduism regardless the school they practice in.

Fixing religions to new means first to learn about the religions you want to fix. If Bahaullah has much to nothing to say on these religions, maybe find out more about what and who you are trying to fix. If you want to help people in love and unity according to your faith, maybe talk to a Hindu here about your faith-not just about your similarities but if RF allowed in their rules, (in theory) tell them what you don't believe in their faith, what you learn about their faith that is wrong, and explain to them how you are right.

While RF may think this is a debate and evangalizing, if done properly (by definition), it is not. You are voicing your disagreement and even more so voicing what you learned, disagree, and agree about a religion in hopes that the other person will learn from you not just from your similarities but from your differences too.

However, you have to take interest in the religions you want to fix before you can fix them.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
Try a different method.

Does everyone need to believe in this One Common Faith and One Universal Cause for the remedy to work or can religious believe as they will because they can find love and unity without the One Common Faith and One Universal Cause?

Do you think it is possible for religious within their own respective religions to find love and unity or?

Do you believe people are disunited because of their religion or does their religion make them disunited?

If the former, is it best to talk to the people and find love and peace through their means or if it's the latter, how would you presume that religious are disunited based on the history of their past (I know, redundant; sounds good, though)?

There will be violence and all the above in the world and there is love and unity in the world. Do these religions agree with you (as the religious as well) that Bahaullah is the one who can fix their religion?

If they do believe, give me an example of someone who does believe you that is neither an Bahai ex-christian or Bahai scripture written about other religions.

Do you care about what other people and religions think of what you are doing to these people who do have love and unity in their faith that you are depriving them of by fixing their system?

What do you think needs to be fixed-the murder weapon so the person won't kill, or fix or help the person so he won't use the weapon for murder?

Priest and clergy does not make up the whole of religions in the world. Your organization has government officials, elders, and people of authority. In the post you replied to are all post from you, @arthra @adrian not myself. These are traditions, culture, and ways of believing. No different than a priest and clergy or any other religion you're disregarding.

Do you think you will find more love and unity if you don't generalize the religious population as one built on "man-made" traditions that are old rather than seeing the nature of these traditions and the "new" in them, and most important how they do help others rather than how they don't?

So do you mean if I were Catholic, I would not be in unity with others and cause violence etc because my religion would be old and Christ somehow predicted a new person to redo his law even though it was said to be finished at his Crucifixion and resurrection and his return and no one else?

People have changed you are just seeing the political side of things.

Have you changed since you become a Bahai? If so, why deprive others of this change regardless the religions they take up?

Universalist, new age, and others don't mind changing things to new. Others like to stay with traditions because it is held and kept between one generation and the next.

If my family in the past has committed many murders, but I have not, and I learn a lot from my family regardless of their past misdeeds, why do you feel anyone has the right to change my family into a new one when I rather keep the traditions and culture my family gave me in the past regardless the blessings and blood history it may have involved?

Basically it is up to the entire human race to choose their own destiny, their own path. We can only build an alternative system and offer it to the world nothing else. We want more than anything for humanity to come together in a spirit of reconciliation and we don't care if it doesn't include us at all.

Love and forgiveness are the best healers for civilisations and families torn by strife and conflict. To move on we must forgive but learn the lessons of the dangers of disunity.

Everyone is his/her own person and one should always keep what is dear and precious.

It doesn't matter if people don't believe in the Baha'i Faith. If they can create peace and a better world then we are extremely happy because that is our objective but it doesn't have to be us who does it. If the rest of the world comes together and had good reconciliation and established peace we would be over the moon even if we had no word in it whatsoever because we are not about conversion of the world to Bahá'í but about happiness, peace and prosperity for all, no matter who you are or what you belive or don't believe.

In the meantime we build an alternative system in case you need it. Like having a spare tire in the boot.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
To respect diversity, you have to accept what you do not have in common. You also have to accept that these things you do not have in common are, in part, the foundations of Hinduism and some of which stretch to all sects of Hinduism regardless the school they practice in.

Fixing religions to new means first to learn about the religions you want to fix. If Bahaullah has much to nothing to say on these religions, maybe find out more about what and who you are trying to fix. If you want to help people in love and unity according to your faith, maybe talk to a Hindu here about your faith-not just about your similarities but if RF allowed in their rules, (in theory) tell them what you don't believe in their faith, what you learn about their faith that is wrong, and explain to them how you are right.

While RF may think this is a debate and evangalizing, if done properly (by definition), it is not. You are voicing your disagreement and even more so voicing what you learned, disagree, and agree about a religion in hopes that the other person will learn from you not just from your similarities but from your differences too.

However, you have to take interest in the religions you want to fix before you can fix them.

The world has problems and is needing people from all walks of life and religions and nations to come together in a spirit of reconciliation to build a better world for our children.

That is all we can hope for that all humanity come together.

We are on only about 8 million so we can't really do anything at all but encourage others to overcome their problems through forgiveness and love.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I actually wanted you to answer the questions I posted. I don't know if you read my full posts so questions are easier.
Basically it is up to the entire human race to choose their own destiny, their own path. We can only build an alternative system and offer it to the world nothing else. We want more than anything for humanity to come together in a spirit of reconciliation and we don't care if it doesn't include us at all.

You said the systems of man does not work anymore and we need to change old to new. What you are saying is contradicting your purpose. Do you want man to find his own destiny or do you want to change his destiny so he can believe in a religion of love and unity defined by Bahaullah?

Humanity can't reconciliate if every other religion is trying to fix the world to be like them or follow their definitions of love and piece whether it be in Christ or simply praying five times a day

How do you find reconciliation among humanity without dismantling the old that a lot of us care about and are defined by while at the same time introducing the new that everyone can find agreement with?

Love and forgiveness are the best healers for civilisations and families torn by strife and conflict. To move on we must forgive but learn the lessons of the dangers of disunity.

Remember, love and unity defined by most religions are embedded in their traditions, culture, and language.

How can you find love and unity without the traditions, culture, and language that define it? (Remember: their perspective not yours)

Everyone is his/her own person and one should always keep what is dear and precious.

Why would Bahallah need to change old to new if he believed everyone was his own person without violence and all the things you mentioned before?

It doesn't matter if people don't believe in the Baha'i Faith. If they can create peace and a better world then we are extremely happy because that is our objective but it doesn't have to be us who does it. If the rest of the world comes together and had good reconciliation and established peace we would be over the moon even if we had no word in it whatsoever because we are not about conversion of the world to Bahá'í but about happiness, peace and prosperity for all, no matter who you are or what you belive or don't believe.

How can you find peace and unity people don't agree with your goal to change the world by changing old religions to new?

In the meantime we build an alternative system in case you need it. Like having a spare tire in the boot.

"In case we need it." If we needed a system then it isn't a choice, it's something we need at this present moment. However, because we have violene, Bahaullah is saying we should change to a new system from old to new.

1. Does everyone else have to agree to this for this goal to happen?

2. Can you separate a religion from its culture, traditions, and language that define it

3. If so, how are you respecting the people whose religion you want to fix?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
The world has problems and is needing people from all walks of life and religions and nations to come together in a spirit of reconciliation to build a better world for our children.

That is all we can hope for that all humanity come together.

We are on only about 8 million so we can't really do anything at all but encourage others to overcome their problems through forgiveness and love.

That's not the issue. The issue is in order to complete this goal, everyone has to agree with you. They will want to keep their language, traditions, and cultures because that is their religion. Many religions have clergy and priest. Understanding that people can find unity and love that you mentioned through these means doesn't mean they are not at peace with anyone else.

However, you wanted to take these things out to bring old to new. You are saying we need love but not giving concrete examples of what love means by relating it to people and things in life that define that love.

loverofhumanity

Premium Member
I actually wanted you to answer the questions I posted. I don't know if you read my full posts so questions are easier.

You said the systems of man does not work anymore and we need to change old to new. What you are saying is contradicting your purpose. Do you want man to find his own destiny or do you want to change his destiny so he can believe in a religion of love and unity defined by Bahaullah?

Humanity can't reconciliate if every other religion is trying to fix the world to be like them or follow their definitions of love and piece whether it be in Christ or simply praying five times a day

How do you find reconciliation among humanity without dismantling the old that a lot of us care about and are defined by while at the same time introducing the new that everyone can find agreement with?

Remember, love and unity defined by most religions are embedded in their traditions, culture, and language.

How can you find love and unity without the traditions, culture, and language that define it? (Remember: their perspective not yours)

Why would Bahallah need to change old to new if he believed everyone was his own person without violence and all the things you mentioned before?

How can you find peace and unity people don't agree with your goal to change the world by changing old religions to new?

"In case we need it." If we needed a system then it isn't a choice, it's something we need at this present moment. However, because we have violene, Bahaullah is saying we should change to a new system from old to new.

1. Does everyone else have to agree to this for this goal to happen?

2. Can you separate a religion from its culture, traditions, and language that define it

3. If so, how are you respecting the people whose religion you want to fix?

Like the numbering format. Thanks. Makes it easier for me.

To try and answer your questions. Humanity has problems but it is up to humanity how or if it wants to address these problems or not. We are building an alternative model to offer to humanity but we can only offer. We want humanity to find peace but it's up to humanity not us. If thry want to make their own plan we're happy and if thry want Baha'u'llah's Order we're happy too so it's up to them what they want and we respect that.

Reconciliation I think can come about if we build on what we have in common. We have our common humanity. We are all human beings so instead of putting one country or religion or race above the others we can just put humanity first.

Everyone can keep his own culture and tradition. As long as no one tries to dominate or own the world. The world belongs to the human race to equally share.

It's God's Plan to send Baha'u'llah with a Plan to unite humanity and bring the Kingdom of God as promised in the Lord's Prayer. That is a promise God made to humanity that the 'wolf and the lamb' the antagonistic sects and nations would lie down together and become 'one shepherd and one fold'.

The peace that humanity might achieve is a cessation of war but the peace God is bringing is a unity of hearts.

We are building a new system because Baha'u'llah has stated that this system is 'lamentably defective'.

1. Unless people choose, nothing can happen. It's up to people.

2. A Revelation given by God is different from culture and tradition. Cuoture and tradition are how it's understood and followed but the original Revelation exists independently. The Quran is a Revelation from God. It exists as an entity by itself. Many different traditions right or wrong have sprung from Muslims believing in it but the Quran is the Centre to which all turn and is independent.

3. We are building a new system. The World Order of Baha'u'llah. The old order is crumbling and we have no intention of fixing it as it cannot be fixed. One cannot fix a cancer with a bandaid. There is so much corruption that it is only a matter of time before the old system crumbles completely like the Roman Empire. Nothing can be done for it.