• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hormone Therapy

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Yeah. I'm not keen on the idea of anyone stepping between myself and a client. Insurance, wanna-be bosses I rarely see, other health care providers, it doesn't matter who they are all have to fight me to get what they want when I cant justify agreeing with them. To the point things had to be looked up because I was right, they were wrong, I knew it, and evidence is a must and priority in an evidence-based practice. I'm not against advice or asking for help, but no one comes between me and a client without fighting for it and having the power and authority to directly make it so.
A judge is smart enough to understand that a person wants to have vaginoplasty so she can have vaginal intercourse with men.

After all...the judge was a man and probably found me cute...so he invested in the future...:p:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A judge is smart enough to understand that a person wants to have vaginoplasty so she can have vaginal intercourse with men.
That's pretty much why I wouldn't want a judge making that decision, because it would turn into a decision that revolves around sex instead of mental wellness and mind/body congruity. Judges wouldnt have any sort of understanding of that. And for future research this matters tremendously.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's pretty much why I wouldn't want a judge making that decision, because it would turn into a decision that revolves around sex instead of mental wellness and mind/body congruity. Judges wouldnt have any sort of understanding of that. And for future research this matters tremendously.
Sex= mental wellness.
Having sex is good.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sex= mental wellness.
Having sex is good.
True. But there needs to be more than that to provide evidence that a fetish isn't being acted out in. And, as a group, were the most un****able women out there, because most men dont view us as women and would think it gay to have sex with us. Some geriatric clients get it without any expectations at all it will be used sexually.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
True. But there needs to be more than that to provide evidence that a fetish isn't being acted out in. And, as a group, were the most un****able women out there, because most men dont view us as women and would think it gay to have sex with us. Some geriatric clients get it without any expectations at all it will be used sexually.
With all due respect...these are conjectures.

In Italy many mtf who had SRS found a boyfriend

I feel a void inside...a void that only a male can fill...and btw... I prefer vaginal intercourse...because the anal is painful as hell

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I feel a void inside...a void that only a male can fill.
Lots of people feel that and incorrectly believe a lover will fix everything and make things right. It never does and the voids and depression linger on unaddressed. And its not as much conjecture as you want to think. Anywhere you look, trans women do not get the romantic and sexual attention cis-women get. Of course we still can, but even here on RF it often gets brought up that lots of guys won't accept us as women when it comes to dating, romance, and sex, and they too demand to be entitled to information that is none of their business.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Lots of people feel that and incorrectly believe a lover will fix everything and make things right. It never does and the voids and depression linger on unaddressed. And its not as much conjecture as you want to think. Anywhere you look, trans women do not get the romantic and sexual attention cis-women get. Of course we still can, but even here on RF it often gets brought up that lots of guys won't accept us as women when it comes to dating, romance, and sex, and they too demand to be entitled to information that is none of their business.
SW...my housemate is 60 years old and volounteered to be my first man (post-surgery) unless I find a boyfriend first

And I assure you I am much more desirable than a 60 year old woman.

To conclude: if you are satisfied with your genital organ that's fine.
But dont demonize those who had SRS like myself..please

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But dont demonize those who had SRS like myself..please
Do show were I have done this. I haven't. I am stating fact. Often, men do not accept us as women when it comes to romance and sex. I'm not the only MtF here who has mentioned this. I can cite literature, I can copy posts from forums, even if a trans-woman passes the fact shes trans is enough to make her off limits to many men. Ultimately, even societies that accept us often do not treat us as normal people. That's a fact of history and reality of modern society. Hated or revered, we don't get a normal life. Having SRS doesn't really change how people view us. They say it will set their fears at ease, but it doesn't and were still widely viewed as men, and as potential predators at that. If you cant see that, you havent been paying attention to this thread or the others that have transgender people as the topic.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Do show were I have done this. I haven't. I am stating fact. Often, men do not accept us as women when it comes to romance and sex. I'm not the only MtF here who has mentioned this. I can cite literature, I can copy posts from forums, even if a trans-woman passes the fact shes trans is enough to make her off limits to many men. Ultimately, even societies that accept us often do not treat us as normal people. That's a fact of history and reality of modern society. Hated or revered, we don't get a normal life. Having SRS doesn't really change how people view us. They say it will set their fears at ease, but it doesn't and were still widely viewed as men, and as potential predators at that. If you cant see that, you havent been paying attention to this thread or the others that have transgender people as the topic.

I don't care about society.
I had SRS just to have a boyfriend and to be penetrated by him.
Period.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Thank you for sharing your experience on the subject. I hope you will not have to deal with any of the possible side effects. Have you tried or looked into alternative natural ways of managing PCOS?
Yes. I am adverse to taking medications and did much to relieve the symptoms on my own through diet and exercise, and although these changes brought a lot of benefit for many reasons (and I'm still doing them today, what I really needed for PCOS was to block androgen hormones and rebalance estrogen and progesterone. And no herbs or exercise would do the trick.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
are you saying you think it's ok to date someone without being open about transgender status?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
are you saying you think it's ok to date someone without being open about transgender status?
Dating it's hard to not be. To pretend it never happened is to deny who we are and ohr struggles. For one night flings its no one's business and there are far greater things to be worried about with quick hookups and anonymous flings.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The law does. In Italy you cannot change your male name into a female name unless you have SRS first
The law isnt people. We made laws to try to protect black people legally, but it basically did nothing to change how people view black people and racism rages on decades later.

Kangaroo Feathers

Dating it's hard to not be. To pretend it never happened is to deny who we are and ohr struggles. For one night flings its no one's business and there are far greater things to be worried about with quick hookups and anonymous flings.
I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. That runs counter to the whole idea of informed consent, IMHO.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm sorry, but I can't agree with you. That runs counter to the whole idea of informed consent, IMHO.
Only because, as I said, we aren't considered or accepted as women. There is no possible harm that can come of it, so its none of your damn business. Informed consent is a clear yes and possible risks explained and understood, not "I'm entitled to your personal information that has no bearing on my safety or well being."

Kangaroo Feathers

Only because, as I said, we aren't considered or accepted as women. There is no possible harm that can come of it, so its none of your damn business. Informed consent is a clear yes and possible risks explained and understood, not "I'm entitled to your personal information that has no bearing on my safety or well being."
I don't think "no possible harm" is the argument you want to go with. There's "no possible harm" in quite a number of situations which would constitute rape and/or assault, if we're only talking purely physically. If I misrepresent myself as someone else, and have sex with someone under false pretences, that's rape in an awful lot of jurisdictions, even though there's "no possible harm".

I'm sorry. I cannot conceive of an argument you can make that will convince me it is OK for a transgender person to have sex with someone without disclosing they are transgender first. You're welcome to try, and I hope you'll still consider me an ally, but on this point, I don't think we'll agree.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I hope you'll still consider me an ally,
Not really, as your basically saying you don't consider us women. You are the one bringing up rape laws and misrepresentation when that is not what's going on. It's really not much different than when pedophilia zoophilia are brought up in debates about homosexuals. We aren't raping, and we aren't misrepresenting ourselves when we say we are women (or men). But it can only be thought that there is an issue of misrepresentation when it believed we aren't who we say we are, which means its believed that our saying we are women is false and misleading advertisement, because we aren't considered or accepted as such. You'd be having sex with a woman - its refusal to accept that leads to charges of misrepresentation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Should women whove had the bariatric surgery have to disclose that, because, ya know, fat girls are iew amd it was only because of surgery they are thin, an obvious misrepresentation.

Kangaroo Feathers

Not really, as your basically saying you don't consider us women. You are the one bringing up rape laws and misrepresentation when that is not what's going on. It's really not much different than when pedophilia zoophilia are brought up in debates about homosexuals. We aren't raping, and we aren't misrepresenting ourselves when we say we are women (or men). But it can only be thought that there is an issue of misrepresentation when it believed we aren't who we say we are, which means its believed that our saying we are women is false and misleading advertisement, because we aren't considered or accepted as such. You'd be having sex with a woman - its refusal to accept that leads to charges of misrepresentation.
Okay. I'll stop helping then.