• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hopscotch...

nastybunny

Ok...so here I am...hi everyone! :)

Hmm…a little bit about myself: I'm a future architect from Romania , an orthodox ( by birth....not quite by believes :p ), I'm blustering but with a touch of melancholic, very, very curious (that's why I'm here ) and I always have and urge to build things( but so did Ceausescu...kidding!:p )....but enough about me...I want to see what's up with you!

Oh...and I believe life is like a hopscotch game :jiggy: .

Lady Crimson

credo quia absurdum
hopscotch...well, that's one way of looking at it.

oh, yeah! Welcome and Namaste, Bunny! Good to have thou here!

Ah, so you aren't so sure about your christian beliefs. Well, this is a good place to find what you trully believe in. Just like me. Deism used to be a novelty for me..but now it's my religion. :162:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Welcome nastybunny...post away and don't be afraid to ask any question...someone here, if not several, will be glad to answer the best they can:D .

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
nastybunny,

Welcome to the forum. It's funny that the two ethnic Romanians here are both deists whereas the only unashamedly Romanian Orthodox (me) is a non-Romanian convert. I'd be really interested in knowing what it is about Orthodoxy that you two don't agree with, if you want to talk about it, of course.

Whereabouts in Romania are you? My wife is from Bucovina (Balinesti to be exact, which is a small village outside Siret), so I'm familiar with that area. I also speak Romanian pretty fluently but 'ca un taran moldovenesc'! What can I say, I picked it up from the locals.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy posting here, and feel free to drop by the Orthodox section - I'm getting pretty lonely over there.

James

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi nastybunny, Namaste.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your " touch of melancholic"; I hope that's just a passing phase.

Enjoy the forum, and I hope you feel like 'one of us' before long.:)

Master Vigil

Hello and Weclome!! I remember when I was little, I went out onto the play ground and watched a couple girls play hopscotch. Then I went over and took their little rock, and threw it into the woods. I enjoyed watching them cry. :D

Needless to say, that was over 12 years ago, and I am MUCH nicer now. :woohoo:
So don't be afraid, and hopscotch yourself here as much as you wish. :D