• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexuality and religious.

ppp

That depends upon if you are talking about physical happiness or spiritual happiness.
Physical happiness is only temporary, spiritual happiness is eternal.
I think you can do the math.
There was no math the there. Nor did you answer the question.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Spiritual happiness is when you are dead and your soul is in heaven right?
So what is happiness while you are living?
No, spiritual happiness is not only attainable in heaven. A person can have spiritual happiness in this world as well as in heaven.
I have spiritual happiness and I am not dead.

Happiness while we are living can be physical or spiritual. I prefer spiritual happiness because it feels better than physical happiness and I know it is eternal.

We Never Know

No Slack
No, spiritual happiness is not only attainable in heaven. A person can have spiritual happiness in this world as well as in heaven.
I have spiritual happiness and I am not dead.

Happiness while we are living can be physical or spiritual. I prefer spiritual happiness because it feels better than physical happiness and I know it is eternal.

"I have spiritual happiness and I am not dead."

Does that mean physical happiness while you are living doesn't matter to you?

ppp

No, I think that not all expressions of love are sexual expressions.
  1. Expressions of romantic love that are not sexual.
  2. Expressions of romantic love that are sexual.
  3. Expressions of sex that are not romantic
  4. Expressions that are neither romantic love nor sexual.
For non straights, the Baha'i prohibit 1 & 2

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
"I have spiritual happiness and I am not dead."

Does that mean physical happiness while you are living doesn't matter to you?
No, but physical happiness pales in comparison to spiritual happiness.
Physical happiness also requires continual replacement whereas spiritual happiness is always there. It is like a hole than can never be filled.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
  1. Expressions of romantic love that are not sexual.
  2. Expressions of romantic love that are sexual.
  3. Expressions of sex that are not romantic
  4. Expressions that are neither romantic love nor sexual.
For non straights, the Baha'i prohibit 1 & 2
No, Baha'i only prohibits #2 for homosexuals, but Baha'i also prohibits #2 for unmarried heterosexuals.

ppp

You said....

So I was simply stating "same sexes can deeply love each other without any sexual expressions."

And to go further, what does love or lack of love have to do with sexual expressions?
You appear to have ignored my question and to have simply made a series of statements that have some of the same words. I don't see any relevant connection.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I practice not for others, So how other people want to practice the law given by God to those who believe in God, that is not up to me to judge.

It's based on what you wrote... you stated that it's not up to you to judge how others practice laws given by god. Yet you appear more than willing to state that killing homosexuals is wrong. So clearly you do judge how others practice god's laws
Clerification then.

For ME.....it is wrong to harm others.