• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homemade Mushroom Ketchup

Stanyon

WWMRD?
For those who have never had this I highly recommend trying it, you probably already have all the ingredients in your cupboard (ignore the plug) and is done just as or more easily on the stove top as a campfire. I have personally used this recipe several times as shown in the video and it was pretty good but after a second and third round tweaked it a little as personal taste varies. You don't have much to lose if you don't like it, good channel overall.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
Yumm. I would live on mushrooms if they had all of the nutrients my body needs. Thanks for sharing.

Peace

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found this pic of ketchup on Wikipedia.....
800px-Mushroom_ketchup_%28homemade%29_-_%28cropped%29.jpg

Looks....uh.....yummy?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Yumm. I would live on mushrooms if they had all of the nutrients my body needs. Thanks for sharing.Peace

You are welcome, it is pretty tasty (to me at least) but haven't tried it with morels though they are a big thing in my area. I'd think this sauce made with morels would be a more subtle and sophisticated taste, the mushroom sauce equivalent to fish sauces like nuoc mam. Will try it made with them in the spring and give my recipe and reviews and encouragements to adjust to personal tastes.