• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Home

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Home...

You came from the World.
You belong here.
You are as much a part of it as is anything else.
You are not a refugee.
You are not a stranger.
This World is Your Home.

Welcome.

earth2.jpg

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
Every one a galaxy of billions of stars
You are quite literally the Youniverse looking back at itself, having been born within your own soul, which contains all the stars and more. If I call you brother or sister, it is because we are family, despite race, gender, or culture. We all come from the same source. If you understand that much, you should also know you are infinite and eternal. Namaste (I bow to you.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
You are quite literally the Youniverse looking back at itself, having been born within your own soul, which contains all the stars and more. If I call you brother or sister, it is because we are family, despite race, gender, or culture. We all come from the same source. If you understand that much, you should also know you are infinite and eternal. Namaste (I bow to you.)

Yes, we are all star stuff and will return to star stuff

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Is your consciousness star stuff? Better yet, would there be stars if you and I were not here to see them...to be aware of them? :)

I understand consciousness is derived from brain chemistry so yes it comes from starbstuff

And most definitely our universe would exist without people to see it, it was here for almost 14 billion years before human eyes existed to wonder what is out there?

Salty Booger

Royal Crown Cola (RC)
*Spank me, I came back for a quick look before bed*

I understand consciousness is derived from brain chemistry so yes it comes from starbstuff
You will be worth millions when you find a way to bottle consciousness. Until then I'm stuck with Bud Light.

And most definitely our universe would exist without people to see it, it was here for almost 14 billion years before human eyes existed to wonder what is out there?
Facts based on the observation and understanding of a chemical concoction. I will consult my bottle of Bud Light.:)

MNoBody

Is your consciousness star stuff? Better yet, would there be stars if you and I were not here to see them...to be aware of them? :)

that is straight up solipsism.....if there wasn't, why waste good magic on it, as AC and so many others keep reporting.
12167287_775886792537808_60706657_n-3.jpg