• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy, Holy, Holy

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
yes you do. you have had a problem with your past since leaving christianity.

You think?

I have no problems being away (for the most part) from hateful Christians. In fact it is one major bonus

I have no problems with education that contradicts the bible. In fact i consider that another major bonus

I have no problems with racism and sexism, the bible would teach me otherwise

And i have no problems giving my family and friends all my love because i am not deluding myself that a bronze age myth needs love more than my children.

But if you have any more personal comments to try and hurt me with feel free to try, you only confirm how lucky i am to not be indebted to your tribe

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You think?

I have no problems being away (for the most part) from hateful Christians. In fact it is one major bonus

I have no problems with education that contradicts the bible. In fact i consider that another major bonus

I have no problems with racism and sexism, the bible would teach me otherwise

And i have no problems giving my family and friends all my love because i am not deluding myself that a bronze age myth needs love more than my children.

But if you have any more personal comments to try and hurt me with feel free to try, you only confirm how lucky i am to not be indebted to your tribe

all christians are not hateful

you can't contradict what you don't know. belief is a strong motivator, you use it to condone negative comments about "bronze age" ideas

the mind isn't a thing that science can control. science has it limits, the mind doesn't

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
all christians are not hateful

you can't contradict what you don't know. belief is a strong motivator, you use it to condone negative comments about "bronze age" ideas

the mind isn't a thing that science can control. science has it limits, the mind doesn't

I never said all christians were hateful but a few bad apples eh?

I do not disparage bronze age ideas, i say we are no longer in the bronze age

So why are you trying to control my mind?

And yes, the mind does have limits, its human