• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Historic Weather

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
From the NOAA:
2012 was a historic year for extreme weather that included drought, wildfires, hurricanes and storms; however, tornado activity was below average

2012 marked the warmest year on record for the contiguous United States with the year consisting of a record warm spring, second warmest summer, fourth warmest winter and a warmer-than-average autumn. The average temperature for 2012 was 55.3°F, 3.2°F above the 20th century average, and 1.0°F above 1998, the previous warmest year.
My grandkids are inheriting a different world.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From the NOAA:My grandkids are inheriting a different world.
Today it's sunny & about 43F in Revoltingistan.
I could get used to global warming.
But alas, just today I say scientists discussing the coming ice age (although it's thousands of years off0.
Enjoy the warm weather while you can!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It's warming up quiet abit around here today after about a week or so of some cold temperatures. I was able to turn my thermostat down several degrees today because of the warming up.
I remember as a kid the stories my parents told me of the snow that fell when they were kids. If I ever have kids the stories of the snowfall during my youth won't be much, and at this rate they won't have many, if any, snow stories to tell their kids.