• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hire a Guest Worker....

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
It's your patriotic duty. I mean how will America ever survive without them. I'm thinking about doing it myself whether it be to work in my shop or maybe just cut my grass. Exploit the underpriviledged. Help them pull themselves up by their bootstraps. It is the American way.

Being our guests though, does that mean they have to live in OUR house? Maybe they can live in your old Buick. Just call it affordable housing. Just don't take them to the junkyard they might think it's a condo and invite ALL their relatives to be our guests.

Is this the signal we're getting from our fearless leaders. What else are we supposed to think?

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
That you should cut your own grass, wash your own car, and buy high priced fruits and vegetables. It's the American way!:149:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Victor said:
That you should cut your own grass, wash your own car, and buy high priced fruits and vegetables. It's the American way!:149:

Bush wants to change that to cheap labor. Next the "Guests" will unionize. And what's with the National Guard on the border. Are they there to make sure the Minutemen don't shoot the "Guests?"

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
sandy whitelinger said:
Bush wants to change that to cheap labor. Next the "Guests" will unionize. And what's with the National Guard on the border. Are they there to make sure the Minutemen don't shoot the "Guests?"

I think they're there, in theory, to try to stop people from entering the country.

Are you unhappy with the idea that people coming into this country illegally shouldn't be shot? :confused:

A

angellous_evangellous

sandy whitelinger said:
Exploit the underpriviledged... It is the American way.

That's not the American way that I'm familiar with.:sorry1:

Booko

Deviled Hen
sandy whitelinger said:

Pffft! Unionize? Honey, I live in Jawja and even the Amurricans can't unionize here. :areyoucra

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
sandy whitelinger said:

Why, do they want too shoot them? :mad:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Victor said:
Why, do they want too shoot them? :mad:

I've figured out one interpretation of that sentence that doesn't indicate that, or that anyone wishes for them to be shot. It would be if someone were very big fans of the 'Minutemen', and are critisizing the idea that the government thinks that these people might need watching in order to prevent an accidental shooting.

Ody

Lost Soul said:
And you are only dead if you get shot!;)

And you are only a sushi lover if you like it! You are only a writer if you attempt it! You are only a bear if you are one!

Booko

Deviled Hen
AlanGurvey said:
And you are only a sushi lover if you like it! You are only a writer if you attempt it! You are only a bear if you are one!

And you only eat zucchini if you are zucchini eaters!

(kudos to Colbert)

Ody

Lost Soul said:
What do you write? Mexican hate books?

You like to throw around labels without any evidence dont ya! So let me guess... third grade? Just based on your actions :D

I write horror and fantasy novels

Lost Soul

AlanGurvey said:
You like to throw around labels without any evidence dont ya! So let me guess... third grade? Just based on your actions :D

I write horror and fantasy novels

How horrible of you! Only a sick mind could do that! Are your books about killing Mexicans?

Ody

Lost Soul said:
How horrible of you! Only a sick mind could do that! Are your books about killing Mexicans?

No, it usually revolves around evil forces from beyond the solar system, lovecraft style ;)