• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hindu....in dire need of help

K Sharma

Hi all, i am 19 years old hindu boy who like very teenage boy masturbates. However, over past 2 years i have been struggling with something that i like to call semen fear. This means that after masturbating i feel as if semen is all around. All over my phone, my hands, my clothes etc. I never masturbate in my bed. I usually do it in the shower but even after taking a shower i dont feel clean. The situation has got much worse, if i see any white spots or marks or even dry skin on my hands i think that it is semen and then i wash my hands. The reason i do this is because i am very religious and i think to myself if i dont clean myself over and over i am breaking religious rules and commiting a sin. Strangely, i dont feel any of this after peeing and i dont feel a need to wash my hands over and over. Somehow, i think our religion deems semen impurer than urine. Please help me. What do u think i should do. Is there anyone out there who is going through this. what does our religion say about semen impurity and is all that i am feeling unnecessary.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
You have heard the adage - 'Empty mind is a devil's workshop'. So, my suggestion is that you should start exercises. Say about 50 push-ups and a 100 sit-ups. This will restore your mental balance. That you post the same thing twice in the same forum also is a psychological problem.

K Sharma

I am a trianthon athlete. This has nothing to do witg exercises. And i have posted a new thrrad because i did not get the answers last time. No one is forcing u to reply . Either post a solution or dont post anytging at all