• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hihi

Raithie

atheist
I'm an Atheist from Ireland! I'm looking forward to getting to know the people here and hopefully enjoy some good discussions.

About me... I love to surf, read and play guitar. I recently started a blog in an attempt to refine my views and practice my writing - as well as seeing peoples opinions and reactions to my posts. I'm quite enjoying it! If you're interested, it's in my signature.

Anyway... I'm off to snoop out the rest of the forum. Ciao.

Raithie

atheist
Indeed. Nah, they're too hairy for my liking. I'll stick to the babies - nice and soft and tasty.

Thank you!

Welcome Raithie!
You will have plenty of chances for good discussions here(although if it wasn't started by me then it's crap, jk).
In what ways are you trying to refine your writing?

Raithie

atheist
Thanks again, for the welcomes!

Welcome Raithie!
You will have plenty of chances for good discussions here(although if it wasn't started by me then it's crap, jk).
In what ways are you trying to refine your writing?

I'm mainly hoping to articulate and structure my views so that I know my own argument better. I have always had an interest in writing, so I liked the idea of putting it to test by displaying it in a public blog - I figured it would be a good way to get feedback, even if indirectly (readers are always a good indicator!).
I'm only sixteen, so it's more of an experiment than anything :) - The blog, that is. I'm here at religiousforums purely for discussion.

Well, if you don't mind, I am currently posting on your blog. Some of my views you may disagree with but that's human nature and each has their own. It may be awhile to answer all 15 questions lol. Hope you don't mind a satanist answering them as they are directed towards christians, but I think I qualify being a former baptised christian and all:D

Willowmina

On a journey to the ocean
Hallo raithie....welcome to RF...plenty of discussion here...I'm sure you'll enjoy:yes:...going to check out your blog now:)

Raithie

atheist
Thanks for the welcome and for checking out my blog! It's new and I'd love to have some different viewpoints over there.

I'll see you around :)

zanzabar

hi, my name is zander and i'm a nineteen-year-old transgender guy from the detroit, mi area. i am jewish but i also have a few other random beliefs thrown in.

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
Welcome Raithie, I just joined RF about a week ago. I'm sure you'll have quite a good time on here. I'm giving you some Frubals.