• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi

Senseless

Bonnie & Clyde
Hey there. Just joined up. Forgive me if I'm a bit shy, but this is sort of overwhelming.

I don't really know where to start. I've been a lot of things belief-wise before. I don't really know. I think that most of what we do in life is trying to make sense of reality and I think everyone has a different way of doing so. I look at reality as I would at a painting. There are many interpretations and 'wrong' doesn't apply, because there is no right answer. I think reality is too complex for us to adequately understand. I believe that what we are is a merging of consciousness and matter, a way in which the sum of all consciousness experiences, well, everything. That sum of all consciousness I guess it's the closest thing I could name to the concept of God. I believe we do a whole lot too much analysing and not enough feeling and wish we could be more like other living things, be aware and focus on just being. I believe and think a whole lot of things, but the only thing I'm positive of is that I don't know anything. I would never presume on my judgement so much as to tell someone they're wrong.

I'm here because I'm a collector of ideas of some sort. I want to learn more and understand more about different people and their beliefs. Not looking to argue, just seeing if I can find anything that would resonate with me. Wouldn't mind making a couple friends along the way.

I guess I'm still seeking, kind of. Some bad things happened to me this year and I've just started healing now, and only now allowed room for spiritual growth.

Thanks for reading

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

I'm here to make interfaith cross-cultural (if I get the expressions right) friends and have useless and meaningless fun *edit* : in the off-topic sections.

I get carried away and get involved in some religious discussions when hate speechs show up, but overall I don't really care much about religious talk. I care more about video games.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

There is one answer I trust.
Have some....
th

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
Hey there. Just joined up. Forgive me if I'm a bit shy, but this is sort of overwhelming.

I don't really know where to start. I've been a lot of things belief-wise before. I don't really know. I think that most of what we do in life is trying to make sense of reality and I think everyone has a different way of doing so. I look at reality as I would at a painting. There are many interpretations and 'wrong' doesn't apply, because there is no right answer. I think reality is too complex for us to adequately understand. I believe that what we are is a merging of consciousness and matter, a way in which the sum of all consciousness experiences, well, everything. That sum of all consciousness I guess it's the closest thing I could name to the concept of God. I believe we do a whole lot too much analysing and not enough feeling and wish we could be more like other living things, be aware and focus on just being. I believe and think a whole lot of things, but the only thing I'm positive of is that I don't know anything. I would never presume on my judgement so much as to tell someone they're wrong.

I'm here because I'm a collector of ideas of some sort. I want to learn more and understand more about different people and their beliefs. Not looking to argue, just seeing if I can find anything that would resonate with me. Wouldn't mind making a couple friends along the way.

I guess I'm still seeking, kind of. Some bad things happened to me this year and I've just started healing now, and only now allowed room for spiritual growth.

Thanks for reading
Well there are plenty of views here and if you stick middle of the road I've no doubt you'll have no problems. Interesting thoughts. Welcome. :)