• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi!

ccjohnson23

My name is Charles. I am from Dallas, TX. I am really interested in learning more about all types of religions. Myself, I am not a very religious person, but rather feel that if we live good, productive lives, and obey the Lords teachings, we will find salvation. I have studied the Bible (mostly for it's historical perspective), and know the basic teachings, and believe it to be the word of God. I was raised Baptist and would probably still consider myself Baptist but I haven't been to a Baptist church in probably 3 years. I have attended other forms of worship with friends of different religions, and have come to the conclusion that no one religion has it 100% right and that God allows us the freedom to choose our own beliefs.

Master Vigil

Welcome!!! Enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid to post as much as you can. What are you waiting for, go. POST!!!!! :D

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
hello_kitty_animated.gif
Hello. Welcome to RF. Please to meet you.