• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there :)

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
Hello everyone, I'm Elvendon

A little about myself, I'm an 18 year old student from the UK, and I love talking about religion, which is why I'm here I suppose. I'm a Celtic Christian, which I will tell anyone who is interested about :)

I hope I can contribute to all the debates here!

God bless :)

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Elvendon said:

A little about myself, I'm an 18 year old student from the UK, and I love talking about religion, which is why I'm here I suppose. I'm a Celtic Christian, which I will tell anyone who is interested about :)

Welcome, Evendon. I just saw the thread you started on universal salvation, and posted on it. Judging from your OP there, you will be a great addition to our already great forum.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Elvendon,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members! (Though some of it is still being updated, I'm afraid.) Also, please know that you can be comfortable asking questions at any time!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I look forward to reading your posts.

God Bless you too!:)

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Elvendon said:

Welcome to the forums.

Please do tell me about your Celtic Christian beliefs. I'm (as a western convert to the Orthodox Church) quite devoted to the pre-Schism saints of the British Isles, many of whom were Celts or evangelised by the Celts, particularly in northern England, where I live. I see them as very much part of the tradition of my Church (and, of course, the vast majority have feast days on our calendar). Do you actually have a church that you attend or are you more of a lone believer? What can you tell me about your beliefs? If you do have a church, what is the Liturgy that you use? I could go on, but I don't want to hijack the thread. Maybe it might be best to start a new one where we can discuss these things? I'll certainly contribute if you do.

James

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
Thanks for the greetings everyone! I'm glad to be here :)

Thanks for the links to the guide - I'll check it forthwith!

Please do tell me about your Celtic Christian beliefs. I'm (as a western convert to the Orthodox Church) quite devoted to the pre-Schism saints of the British Isles, many of whom were Celts or evangelised by the Celts, particularly in northern England, where I live. I see them as very much part of the tradition of my Church (and, of course, the vast majority have feast days on our calendar). Do you actually have a church that you attend or are you more of a lone believer? What can you tell me about your beliefs? If you do have a church, what is the Liturgy that you use? I could go on, but I don't want to hijack the thread. Maybe it might be best to start a new one where we can discuss these things? I'll certainly contribute if you do.

Great! It's always nice to hear from an Orthodox brother :)

I've made a thread in the Denominations forum. Please have a look, I'd like to talk about it :)

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Elvendon said:
Great! It's always nice to hear from an Orthodox brother :)

I've made a thread in the Denominations forum. Please have a look, I'd like to talk about it :)
Thanks. I'm afraid that I couldn't find your thread, though I would like to discuss things with you. Could you perhaps provide a link to it?

James

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
JamesThePersian said:
Thanks. I'm afraid that I couldn't find your thread, though I would like to discuss things with you. Could you perhaps provide a link to it?

James

Hehe, I'm still writing it :p I just thought I'd finish it by the time you read this

I'll get typing!

Elvendon

Mystical Tea Dispenser
MysticSang'ha said:
Tashe delek and welcome to RF!:)

Peace,
Mystic

Hello there, you're the first Tibetan Buddhist I've met! I'd like to have a chat sometime, I'm curious about Lamaism...

Hello and welcome to RF! :)

Thanks!

Hi Elvendon. Welcome to the forum.

James,
He can't post a link with less than 15 posts, but you can find it below:
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...ad.php?t=34259

Hello, thanks for posting that link for me!

Elvendon

SunMessenger

Catholic
Welcome!!!
It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have a question .

I Hope You Enjoy Yourself And God Bless !