• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi there! I'm new, too! :)

Morse

To Extinguish
I've already said hi to you in a sense. In a sense.

but now it official! See here? I recorded it in my journel.

October 1st, 2009

'I met Metalic Wings today. I think he might have blue eyes but my binoculars were fogging up.'

Hello.

Metalic Wings

I've already said hi to you in a sense. In a sense.

but now it official! See here? I recorded it in my journel.

October 1st, 2009

'I met Metalic Wings today. I think he might have blue eyes but my binoculars were fogging up.'

Hello.

Wow, I feel so special <3
lucky enough to make it into a journal!
Except, um, I'm a girl... :D Hee hee?

Morse

To Extinguish
I reserve the right to refuse to change my journal entries. But sorry for the mistake, like I said, the lenses were fogging up.

Metalic Wings

The Purple Guy for me is a symbol for me of the Coyote Spirit in North American "Mythology".

Wow, so I was completely off base. I hope I didn't offend you.
My next question, I guess, is which Individual Religion Discussion Topic would that be under?

Metalic Wings

I reserve the right to refuse to change my journal entries. But sorry for the mistake, like I said, the lenses were fogging up.

That's no problem. I did that to someone the other day, myself. But actually, the fogged lenses makes it a much better story. :D

Metalic Wings

Don't Worry I'm not Offended. North American Mythology would be found here.

Thanks! That's very helpful. I think I need to explore the site some so I can become more familiar with each section. (Well, perhaps this should have been obvious from the start...)