• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi, I'm New

Beck63Don

Hi! I'm 20, and I've been looking for a good Pagan forum for debate and discussion. I'm new to Paganism, but after a lot of searching, it just seemed right for me. This fourm looks good! I like to ride bicycles and swim. Well, that's about all for now.

Aqualung

Tasty
Lady Moon said:
Thank you, everyone! Please excuse my ignorance, but what are frubals?
Welcome! Frubals are your way of telling people you like their posts. Above everybody's frubal bar (which is at the top right of any post somebody makes) is a little link that says "frubal." If you click on the link, you can "frubal" that person. There are some rules with fruballing, though, like the number of frubals you give is based in how many posts and frubals you have, and stuff like that. It's a good way to show that you liked a person's post, or that it made you think, or something.

Solon

Lady Moon said:
Hi! I'm 20, and I've been looking for a good Pagan forum for debate and discussion. I'm new to Paganism, but after a lot of searching, it just seemed right for me. This fourm looks good! I like to ride bicycles and swim. Well, that's about all for now.
Welcome fellow Pagan, riding bikes and swimming, how do you do that ? not at the same time I assume. The Gods be with you.

Solon

Fluffy

A fool
Heya Lady Moon :) Glad to have you here and thanks very much for the frubals :). I hope you have a wonderful time on RF!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Lady Moon. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :jiggy:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Lady Moon,

I am so sorry to be so late to welcome you to the forum;

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any, and to check out our article with links for our newer members; there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to look at.

Have fun, and I look forwards to seeing your posts.;)