• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi I am new

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Welcome. If you are a conservative Christian you will need to full armor of God when the stones of secularism come your way ;)

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We are suckers for punishment. :) So we have thick hides.

Besides... mere stones don't stand a chance against spiritual armor. Remember that.

Thanks for the welcome.

omega2xx

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses. We are suckers for punishment. :) So we have thick hides.

Besides... mere stones don't stand a chance against spiritual armor. Remember that.

Thanks for the welcome.

Since JW's are not conservative Christians, you might get a few stones from me, but I will throw little ones.

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Since JW's are not conservative Christians, you might get a few stones from me, but I will throw little ones.

Instead of throwing stones at eachother, we should rather fight with the weapon that pierces sharper than a two edged sword (Hebrews 4:12)