• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi from India

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Hmm.. If I hadnt, I wudve kept on wondering if I missed out on anything in lyf. Now I know. :D Hw abt u?

It's hard to understand you if you type like in chat. A tip is to have a spell checker in your browser. Believe me it helps a lot! English is my third language so I make plenty of mistakes.

But anyway, I'd love to go to India someday I like some of the culture and of course spirituality. I hope you have a good time around the forums.

nith33

It's hard to understand you if you type like in chat. A tip is to have a spell checker in your browser. Believe me it helps a lot! English is my third language so I make plenty of mistakes.

But anyway, I'd love to go to India someday I like some of the culture and of course spirituality. I hope you have a good time around the forums.

Will take care not to be completely 'chatty' :) Yeah Indias a good place. n thankyu

chinu

chinu
I have sent u a msg . chk :)
But keep one thing in mind; Human mind is like a snake which seems to be dead, but is not dead, indeed. Thus.. exhausting all the possibilities doesn't mean that the snake(mind) is dead, it can stand up when the climate will change. :)

nith33

But keep one thing in mind; Human mind is like a snake which seems to be dead, but is not dead, indeed. Thus.. exhausting all the possibilities doesn't mean that the snake(mind) is dead, it can stand up when the climate will change. :)

My mind isn't dead!! Being interested in spirituality doesn't mean that my mind is dead.. Infact its more alert than ever. its just that I ve learnt to strike the balance which is reqd in life :)

chinu

chinu
My mind isn't dead!! Being interested in spirituality doesn't mean that my mind is dead.. Infact its more alert than ever. its just that I ve learnt to strike the balance which is reqd in life :)

Which type of balance is required to strike for life ? can i know please. :)

Epictetus

Welcome Nithya from another newbie.

Are you familiar with Sri Eknath Easwaran, who was also from Kerala and whose spiritual mentor as a child was his grandmother?

My wife and I have been to India twice, but not to the South.

nith33

Welcome Nithya from another newbie.

Are you familiar with Sri Eknath Easwaran, who was also from Kerala and whose spiritual mentor as a child was his grandmother?

My wife and I have been to India twice, but not to the South.

Hello Epictetus,

Welcome :)

I have heard about Sri Eknath but am not familiar with his works. Another famous personality in current time is Dr.Gopalakrishnan of IISH. Have you heard about him?

n yeah, do visit the south next time. :)