• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi everyone

melanieeeee.

procrastinator
wow this forum is great. cant believe i didnt find it sooner. btw ummm how do we get our username to change colour. is it just a mod thing???

kai

ragamuffin
we have already spoken but , i have not welcomed you forgive me, and welcome to RF

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
btw ummm how do we get our username to change colour. is it just a mod thing???
Welcome to RF, melanie! You have three colour choices: If you join the group "theists", you will get a snazzy purple colour like UltraViolet's above. If you join "Non-theists", you get to be an attractive orange. Basic black is always in style if you don't feel like joining either of those. You may see a few greens, but that color is a status that is no longer available on RF and will be phased out.

To join one of those groups, just click on "User CP" on the bar near the top of your screen and then click "Group Memberships."

The other colours are for Staff use only. Blue and brown denote moderators. Red denotes administrators.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Welcome, .... Wandered Off is a tought act to follow....All that color and pazazz. Anyway I hope you enjoy the forum :D