• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hi :D

Nessa

Color Me Happy
I'm questioning my beliefs but I'm comfortable with my uncertainty. I suppose that makes me Agnostic but I see no evidence of a god. Life isn't fair and there is no sense of order. I'm happy with my life but it's because of dumb or random luck. We cannot chose our DNA, genetics, heritage, or place of birth. That randomness dispels the lure of geographical or discriminatory gods.

I've graduated from school, live in Houston, and tend to be liberal minded. I look forward to getting to know everybody.
:)

idea

Question Everything
I'm questioning my beliefs but I'm comfortable with my uncertainty. I suppose that makes me Agnostic but I see no evidence of a god. Life isn't fair and there is no sense of order.

I agree, our existence does not start out fair, I suppose our origin is just part of the natural random chaos of the universe.... does not start fair, but the end is fair. God, through His son, has given all of us equal unlimited potential to become as He is. In this life or the next, we will all have the same opportunities to become whatever we choose.

Welcome to RF!

unfair origin link :)

Wandered Off

Sporadic Driveby Member
Welcome to RF, Nessa! I think certainty is an illusion anyway. It's more an ideal toward which we strive, like perfection.

.lava

Veteran Member
hi :) welcome to the forum

i am certain about things i know and completely uncertain about things that i don't or can't know.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php

their may be uncertainities and you may feel that there is no god; there are many gods; but only one true and living God. yes, you may hear and see poverty, killing. deceit and many other things happening, its the choices that people make and chooses to live.

Last edited: